Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for members to join my crew-dfw tx area

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dallasdrifter, Apr 7, 2011.

1. dallasdrifter

dallasdrifter
    from dallas tx

I had to edit my post,lol. name is ray. I am from the gateway of east tx(terrell, or hell hole as i call it). I drive a 61 falcon with a 302. Its a dirty rod, not a rat rod. Rat rod to me is a trendy thing, and trends are not what i follow. I am more of a fundamentalist than a tradionalist. I do as much as possible with hand tools. It makes you appreciate your car more. I will post pix of my car when i get a chance, but enjoy the pic of a coe truck i enjoyed seeing this year. a little background on my stages in life-owned imports for 4 years, and got a ford truck and never looked back. Thank god for domestics. I have owned 3 vintage cars in 3 years, but this falcon is the only one that grew on me. i should have kept the 50 chieftain though(had the rare flathead 8 in it). but time and space killed that project. bought my falcon from the original owner and swapped in a v8 after the weak i6 tranny blew. It is weird that I am the only guy in my family that likes old, non muscle cars. I think the falcon was what god wanted me to have. My dad's first car was a falcon. I have been low key as far as getting out into the car show stuff. I work crap ass hours, and have sundays and mondays to myself. My long term goal is to have a successful car crew, and one day own a car shop that people will know by name.

Attached Files:

• 125.JPG
      125.JPG
      File size:
      102.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  2. Hey Drifter,,,You need to read the "STICKY"at the top of this page
    INTRODUCE YOURSELF,,,Then post your question over on the main message board...you might get some takers over there especilly if they know who you are from the introduction

3. 65BEAST

65BEAST
    from grapevine

hey i from dfw area! Grapevine area maybe see you around at local shows

4. dallasdrifter

dallasdrifter
    from dallas tx

cool cool. I will do that. I get carried away sometimes. I haven't seen your car around the area. I usually am only free sundays and can't make car shows, unless its LSRU!:D

5. JOHNNY ARMIJO

JOHNNY ARMIJO

I live in Royse City and always up for meeting cars peeps

6. racer32

racer32

7. duck279

duck279
    from SC

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from SC, yes it is true you do appreciate them more if you build yourself.

8. black240

black240
    from Houston

Welcome!!!!!!! Nice ride