Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB newb from GSO NC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rusty55special, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hello all, HAMB newb here from outside of Greensboro NC. I bought a 55 Buick Special 4 Door last Fall and I am trying to get her put together.... Nothing fancy, I quite like her rust. Any and all info is welcomed, especially about the Dynaflow. I am in need of parts and will be diligently looking for them, I'm also on the Buick forums with the same user name.

2. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Welcome from Albemarle NC. Good luck with your 55!

3. grapp

grapp

Welcome from Salisbury NC~!

4. Welcome from Mt. Airy, NC (Mayberry to some). I've got a 1952 4dr Buick special. Love the Buicks. Any parts you need check with FLAT TOP BOB here on the H.A.M.B. he will fix you right up. Good luck.

5. duck279

duck279
    from SC

Welcome from SC

6. Scott K

Scott K

Welcome from another GSO resident.....although not for long.

7. Flat-foot, I frequent Albemarle quite a bit my family is from Badin, we own the Antique store on Falls Rd, Coy & Jean's Antiques. Those were my Grandparents. Went to Richard's on HWY 49 a few weeks ago.....he's about done.

8. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Welcome from South Carolina!

9. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Ok, I actually work in Badin. I have been in the store a few times. All kinds of neat stuff in there.

10. luckystiff

luckystiff

hell i thaught he was about done a LONG time ago. it's probably been 4 years since i've been. slim pickens for good stuff even back then.

oh and welcome from the hickory area also...ken....

11. Welcome from Perry, GA
    Scot