Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wooden Roadster Toys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Made in the UK from very high quality materials - I bought a pair for my daughter and she loves them.

2. meteor

meteor

I've had this one for years. The little helmet disappeared shortly after my son was born.

[​IMG]

www.brightworkautoart.com
    Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

3. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Wow. Cool thread getting cooler. Love the wooden toys, but also the vintage/classic looking ones available on the same sites (like madcattoys.com mentioned by sodbuster).

Great stuff.

Attached Files:

5. I got the same set for my 3 year old at Christmas and loves them. He still plays with them everyday. They're so cool. I'm thinking of getting one of the big hot rods for his birthday in May. He doesn't know the bigger one exists. It should shock the hell out of him when he opens it. I can't wait. Toys rule!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  6. 29 bones

29 bones
    from so cal

7. huffreport

huffreport

Very cool...

I haven't had mine as long, as I've only had this one since I was in my 40's.

It's "Stock Car Billy", helping me feel like I'm 7 years old again. Strangely, this thing was made in Sweden(!?).... Maybe some toy expert can explain the how/why behind that. In any case, it looks kind of neat sitting on top of an old floor model radio in my kitchen, so that's where it will stay for now.

Some kid, somewhere, must have had some fun with this thing. It has some wear, and the parts on top of the engine move up and down. Simpler times....

Attached Files:

8. KARASKUSTOMS

KARASKUSTOMS
    from Mesa, AZ