Register now to get rid of these ads!

she made my day!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clockwork31, Apr 7, 2011.

1. clockwork31

clockwork31

I was working downstairs when she yelled at me, DADDY!!! I found parts for your model A Tudor!!!(she's 2 1/2 years old). She was back from a walk with mommy and she found some rusty washers on the side of the street and ask her mother if she could keep them to repair "le ford model a tudor a papa" as she always says in french. lol I love my kids! pictures of her and her little brother! :)

Attached Files:

2. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

3. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

What a doll! Kids (and grandkids!) are great.

4. silversink

silversink

Got to love kids--my grandkids always want a ride in grandpops hot rod when they come over. Of course it gives me one more excuse to burn some time with the little ones in the rod.

5. Man that's cute.

6. Gigantor

Gigantor

You know perfectly well you are going to use those washers on your Tudor somehow. Man, that's awesome.

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

keep em as young as you can for as long as you can..

Cute..

8. kisam

kisam

Made me smile! Second pic is a girl after my own heart! What beautiful children you have!

9. 41chevytruckinga

41chevytruckinga

i know how it is. my two year old is always picking up a screw or something and giving it to me saying "part for truck?" it melts my heart. and yes if i can i will use every piece she gives me! lol

10. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

Talking at 2? Wow, I couldn't talk until I was four and a half! Guess I didn't have anything to say. Haha

11. clockworks,

Sounds like you have a couple rusty washers for your "new" keychain?

12. big bad john

big bad john

....Kids are a blessing.....they keep us young........Wish they would'nt grow up so fast....

13. 73super

73super

Love it! You've got to use them and show her where they're going.

14. Moondog13

Moondog13

Hahahah! That's awesome! :D

15. my daughters just turned 2..she allready knows how to use spanners and a socket set..
    just need to teach her how tighten nuts and bolts instead of undoing them all for me to redo..haha...its great having her help...

was the same when i was a kid.....i even got her a pair of overalls to wear

16. chevy3755

chevy3755

they are only LITTLE once..........

17. clockwork31

clockwork31

This is one of those little moments that will stay in my head as long as I live. Thank you guys for all the great comments! :)

18. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

You are the reciepiant of todays LUCKY DOG(DAD) Award.
    Great kids.
    Al:cool:

19. FATBOY0728

FATBOY0728
    from Spring, TX

That is awesome, it's such a great feeling once your kids fall in love with your passion and you can pass it on to them. Here is a pic of me and my 6 year old under my best friends 31 5 window, he wanted to help me with the wiring.

Attached Files:

20. wouterftw

wouterftw

Cool story! Looks like she has a good taste in music too :p

21. Mark68

Mark68

Thanks for sharing, you just brightened up my day also

22. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

I'm on my way to my son's house to take my 2 granddaughters for a ride in the tub. Thank you!!

23. My daughter is 36 now, but she was the little girl in your picture. Sanding and helping out on the cars. She is still a hot rodder and has my 27 T tub to drive. My son inherited the gene too. Pat.

24. hooliganz 1

hooliganz 1

my kids love my cars except the costoms to much sanding (dont blame them)i think its funny how they think there king shit getting dropped off at school in the baddest car in town and they worked on it!oh buy the way there all girls !thank god they love cars

25. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

Enjoy every moment you can, cause before you know it they're turning 16 and 19, and all they want is to drive the car, not help dad work on it. Believe me, I'm livin' it right now !!!!

26. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

My philosophy is I want to be a dad not a father. My six year old hangs out with me in the shop quit a bit. One of my proudest days (strangely enough) is when she decided my model A sedan was hers instead of mine. I will definitely be talking her out of the pink paint color though.

27. UncleJoey

UncleJoey

I became a Grandpa six months ago. Can't wait till the little rodder can waddle out to the shop to help.
    Great thread brother! Thanks for sharing.

28. this is me and my lil girl, in the shed, not one that has cars but cows..haha..
    she loves to try everything i do...and i mean everything

they always know how to make ya smile on a real shitty day, and ive got another daughter on the way....

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us