Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. iFlip

iFlip
    from San Angelo

Looking to get some ideas for this car, may have something like this is mind.. i was thinking maybe a taildragger? Come up with something crazy please.

[​IMG]

2. was hoping i could get some of you guys to take a crack at this one...
    i have a couple of ideas in my head... one being an ice blue metallic matte with a pearl white top. cant decide on 2 1/4" or 3 3/4" whites or to go with caps or chromies. maybe you have an idea you'd like to share. have at it guys and thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. chip chipman

chip chipman

Had one in the 60's. Can someone put back next to the ocean for me. Used it to carry my boards. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. SlickRick83

SlickRick83
    from merced

can someone please lower, add wide whites with chrome wheels, and maybe a different grille. thanks.
    [​IMG]

5. Zed

Zed
    from FRANCE

Wow ! i love the roof and side scoop treatment ! James D still da man ! :D

6. Bryanhes

Bryanhes

James D,

Can you color my coupe with the colors on the truck below. I am thinking the light blue below the windows and the dark blue on the roof. Also lowering it about 3" with WW and the hubcaps pictured are a dog dish size. I was thinking of those with a light blue rim to match the paint and doing a dark blue pinstripe on the wheels to match the top with a 1" beauty ring. Had thought about a white top as well?

Thanks,
    Bryan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wilf13

Wilf13
    1. Dutch Hambers

I have a '49 Chrysler and soon a '50 DeSoto. The Chrysler could be for sale again, except when I do something very cool to it, but I don't know what yet. I think it really needs another color. May be primer grey or red... And I really don't like the stock grille.

I have GIMPed the car already, sectioning it, lowering it, chopping it (more in the back than in the front) but still not really satisfied. And I am very curious what people here think about the color it should have and changes to the grille it needs.

So... Shoot! :)

Here is the original car:

[​IMG]

Here is what I GIMPed:

[​IMG]

This is the grille that screams for modification:

[​IMG]

This is what I drew some time ago:

[​IMG]

All opinions are very welcome!

8. Artie B

Artie B

Can anyone please change the rims from grey to flat gold w/ the polished lip. Thx!

[​IMG]

9. madfish

madfish

This what you're looking for?

Attached Files:

10. Artie B

Artie B

Thx madfish! Exactly what i was looking for...now to just decide whether to do it or not

11. shitbox2

shitbox2

[​IMG]

its comming down to the paint and i would like to see this metalflake black with caddy caps if possible...it would be greatly appreciated thanks eric

12. Bryanhes

Bryanhes

Anyone want to take a stab at two toning my coupe?

Thanks

13. Binder On The Beach

BeachBinder_02.jpg

BeachBinder_03.jpg

14. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Nice job Claymart!

15. chip chipman

chip chipman

Thank you very much CLAYMART. Looks outstanding.

16. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Could someone drop my truck(just to the top of the hubcaps), add WWW's, and make the fenders, running boards, and roof a darker shade of blue(or any color you think will look good with the powder blue). Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

17. Bryanhes

Bryanhes

Droplord49,

Did that Chevy I posted give you an idea, lol That chevy is one sweet truck!

18. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Yeah, I have been looking for a good color to do a two tone. I have some collision damage on the passengers front fender I need to fix and I don't want to have to respray the whole truck right now. I had been thinking possibly a darker blue, but hadn't seen one with those colors until you posted that one up.

19. Bryanhes

Bryanhes

It looks even better in person. The guy that owns the paint shop is in Del City, OK. Can't think of his name off the top of my head but I have his card and could get the paint codes if you wanted them.

20. TxRat

TxRat

can someone set my nomad up with a straight axle.

[​IMG]

THANKS!!!

21. "Thanks" and "You're welcome", in that order! ;)

Haven't contributed much here recently and this was too simple to pass up! Didn't have to chop it, change wheels and tires, layout scallops or paint it blue metalflake. Hell, I even got to take the color out of the background photos! :rolleyes: :D

22. RI5KY

RI5KY

Hey guys, can someone please do a few photoshops my 56 ford. Could you please get rid of the wheels/tryes and put in:
    1- full white walls/black steelies
    2 full white walls/ sombreros
    3 full white walls/ chrome reverse wheels
    In all the pictures could you please lower it as if it were on airbags.
    Thanks in advance ( sorry about the angle of the pictures as its all i have on computer.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      432.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      90 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      451.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      69.4 KB
      Views:
  23. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I don't mind, I sent it to you via PM though. Sadly though there are a lot of people who get their panties in a bunch over something this innocuous. they really need to reevaluate their life and calm down I say.

24. ShortyLaVen

ShortyLaVen

Hey all, I posted on here a while back, but I have one more request... well maybe two.

Id like to see my Packard black with lime green roof and scallops, skirts, and dropped. I'm repainting it in the next month or so so that its fresh for the local car show season, and I'd like to get some ideas. Looking for anything from Watson style to simple scallops of the body lines. Also, if anyone is up to it, Id like to see it with a different grill (51 ford truck teeth?), leaned back chop, but still four doors, spots, usual kustom stuff....

Thanks so much for having such great talent!!! You guys do incredible work!

P.S. If anyone wants to give it a shot..... we have a '98 Crown Vic in my auto shop class at school that we use for learning on. We decided next week during STAR testing, since we have two whole days in class, we want to roadster it and do some other body mods. So if someone wants a challenge, we'd like to see what it would look like "rat rodded" (class's words, not mine)... topless, with big fins, dropped in the weeds, wide whites, red wheels, black primer, etc, etc..... The pic I posted is just one I pulled off google.

Thanks again for everything!!!

Attached Files:

25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I hate it when I get my panties in a bunch over something innacrackamyass.:rolleyes:

26. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

They have a cream for that now! :D

27. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

28. pro1street

pro1street

Here You go.

Attached Files:

29. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Here's mine. Have fun.

Attached Files:

30. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

There, I made it white, removed the hood, stretched it and parked it in Montana... How's it look? :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files: