Register now to get rid of these ads!

An Update and ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by texasgreazer, Apr 8, 2005.

1. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

Just a note to let everyone know I finally got settled in the new house and got the internet going Finally ditched AOhELL in favor of DSL. Just updated the address.
    Does any of the Dallas/Ft Worth crew know the details of the Ft Worth Weekly's Spring Rally. Mainly need to know car show entry fee and deadline.
    TG

2. Glad to hear you're in the new place... it ain't home 'till ya pull the wheels off!
    :D

Sam.

3. kempkustom

kempkustom

http://www.fwweekly.com/springrally2005/

they got all the info there.
    dominic

4. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

I had found this site and looked at it. Was mainly wanting to know the Car Show entry fee amount. Anyone know?

5. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

BTT Please! anyone in Dfw know the entry fee for FT Worth Weekly's car show and spring rally. The website doesnt say! Thanks ahead.

6. At the bottom of the page there's a section for downloading of forms. the car show entry form says "On site registration - $20" whatever that means. That really looks lika cool show, I might try to make it out for that one.

7. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

Hey Thanks JK. I finally found a phone # and called. For anyone who wants to know I was told $20 for car entry at gate or in advance. Includes admission into rally for driver and passenger(s). Not really sure how many passengers your allowed but the way she talked it was anyone riding with you. (Who's got the vintage retro rat rod school bus when ya need it!!!)
    Anyway, If i take a car itll be the ol mans 66 Mustang since none of my crap runs. Its White w/ black vinyl top, red pony interior. If you make it out look up me and the Mrs and say hi.
    TG

8. Not much warning! Ill be at the Larry Joe Taylor blowout. :rolli:
    Maybe I can make it saturday afternoon.

Shitty website.
    I can't even see the band line up.
    May be that I use Macintosh. :dunno:

9. texasgreazer

texasgreazer