Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for interior shop in New England

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xbskt, Jan 10, 2011.

1. xbskt

xbskt

I'm starting to think about getting the interior of the Tudor done so I'm looking for recommendations for a reputable shop in the New England area to farm the job out to.
    I looked on the Alliance with no luck.
    Black and grey with some stainless trim pieces is the overall look but I'm looking for a shop that can help me with the design.
    Any input from you all appreciated.

Jeff

2. BigAl1961

BigAl1961

New England Trim Inc. 129 Hartford Pike Shrewsbury, Ma. 508-752-8576 They did the interior of my Roadster. Fantastic work and real car people. Does alot of Rods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  3. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Get in touch with Chop Chop Customs.. Lenny is the owner as is on here a lot.. He can either help or steer you in a direction... Good bunch there...
    Pontiac Slim

4. there are a couple in lawrence... I had a convertible top put on my dakota and he was really good... forgot the name though so this post is kind of useless lol

5. 59KUSTOM

59KUSTOM

Second vote for New England Trim.

6. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Gagnon Interior in the Dayton Maine area is great...John did my interior (My build pics) and many others I know of,in and out service too! 207.499.2259

7. Don't know if he is still in business(or even alive)but one of the finest upholsterers around was Joe Colamartino of Joe's Auto Trim on Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington.He started out in California and worked for Gaylord's Auto Trim and eventually opened his own shop.In the 60's and 70's he was the one to go to for street rods or customs.Specialized in diamond pleats with buttons.Had a couple of Triumph Mayflowers he used to show and drive.He must have been good because there was a waiting list(sometimes a year or more)to get an appointment.

8. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

We use Gillin Custom Design out of Middletown NY- the local guys cant even compare to his work.