Register now to get rid of these ads!

chopping my 52 3100

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Damage, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Damage

Damage

Should I lean the post. Or add to the roof ? I sectioned the cab this weekend and doors I'm doing the top next I'm just curious on other opinions.

2. You should read the Sticky, and post an introduction on this page. Your questions pertaining to tech stuff belongs on the Main page of the Message board. Wish you Luck!

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

3. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

As much as I love AD truck folks I have to say...............Would you kick the door down of the parents of the woman you wished to spend the rest of your life with and then ignore her parents???????

Well this isn't exactly what you have done but it is pretty d*m close.

Find some respect, read the STICKY which is the first post on this board. Soon after, if your normal, you will develop a strange feeling of embarassement, don't worry it will fade. Then apply your new found wisdom and do an introduction of yourself, not your needs or wants.

Then jump to the Hokey Ass Message Board and ask questions till your fingers can't type anymore.

4. cozee

cozee

Wow, the newbie hasn't been back since his warm welcome!!!!

5. R and S HotRods

R and S HotRods
    from Hell

well Cozee, he should have read the damn sticky, just like the rest of us. Great job Trucked Up and firstnomad....
    Gadget

6. cozee

cozee

Glad to know there are a few perfect people on this old ball of dirt. Guess the rest of us need to follow your examples, eh?!!!!!