Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello fron new zealand

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by matty_j24, Apr 1, 2011.

1. matty_j24

matty_j24

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  2. Welcome aboard Matt!

3. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI. Got pics of your project?

4. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

welcome from Washington State. How about some photos?

5. kopperkart

kopperkart
    from Wisconsin

Glad you found the faith. Here is one of my projects. Show us what is going on in your garage.
    [​IMG]

6. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

Hello from wash state.

By any chance to you know a guy in putaru, nz, by the name of dan oliver.

Let me know............

7. Marcia

Marcia

Welcome Matt!

Nice A Kopperkart. Are you keeping it stock?

8. matty_j24

matty_j24

some photo's well what i am working with is an origional 30 cowl and an old glass rear end made in the early 80's i think. i would love real steel but very very hard to get panels over here and when they do pop up they are $$$$ plus just got married and am expecting my first baby in 5 months time. but my idea of hot rodding is that it is all about using the shit you have laying around or anything you can get for FREE and the 28 sport coupe will be all origional just need to track down a decent priced set of doors. So anyways the 30 body owes me 300 dollars and i am using the front section of a model a chassis untill just behind the cowl and building the rest with box section havent done the kick up or anything yet just got back from my honeymoon so will get cracking again soon! you gotta start somewhere and it is better than a jappa!

Attached Files:

9. Welcome from Georgia. Congrats on the new addiction, much better than the rice burner. Second, congrats on your new family. I could only imagine how scarce parts are over there, but it looks like you have a great start with a great project. Good luck and cheers.
    Scot

10. R and S HotRods

R and S HotRods
    from Hell

Welcome Matt, The addiction only gets worse! :)
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Tennessee.
    Gadget

11. Hey man, that's looking real good - pleased you've gotten rid of your Japanese shit!:D

Welcome to the HAMB from another kiwi - great to see some of you younger guys are starting to see the light.:)

Bear.

12. Hey Matt everything looking great ya want to sell ya gadge panel and gadges?

13. matty_j24

matty_j24

not really pretty attached to them to be honest.......i have seen some photos of the stuff you have on the hotrod forum you have some pretty cool shit!!