Register now to get rid of these ads!

It is official there will be no Hotrodarama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironbuyer, Mar 28, 2011.

1. JoelH

JoelH

hrar was "the" show that got me into traditional hot rods in 2008. My goal was to have my T together for the show this year but i guess that isnt gonna happen. Many thanks for putting on the show that got me and many others into the real hot rods.

2. rustdodger

rustdodger

I was shooting for having my shoebox done for HRAR .I guess that gives me another year to finish it

3. LEMMING249

LEMMING249

Thats a bummer....................

4. candyman

candyman

Bummer Stevo... I have to admit... putting on these shows is an exhaustive effort. I pretty much throw in the towel after every Cam Winders A Go Go.... but all the people who come out always bring me back in to do it... when people tell me they plan their vacations for it... it kinda makes me feel we are doing something right... hope to see Amocat doing something this year...

5. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

Mannn, I just didnt have the time to git there, just about to get back on my feet, and Bam! Hatrodarama is gone! Well maybe I will make it to the camwinders this year, last time I was there had a blast!!!

.....Roach.

6. johnnyboy76

johnnyboy76
    from Sparta, WI

Is Brent going to compete for miss Hilliard?

7. Paul Windshield

Paul Windshield

Well that sounds pretty official...
    Thanks for all the grat times.
    Looking forward to many many more!

8. GasserDad

GasserDad

That sucks! GREAT SHOW, look forward to it every year!
    Thanks for all your hard work in the past, hopefully it will come back!

9. Don Lyon

Don Lyon

Old Soul, just curious, why the F-86 in your avatar? I wrenched on 'em for a number of years and one I worked on ended up in Red Deer with a company called Airspray. It's now in Oregon.

10. Just wanted to let others know that no Hot-Rod-A-RAMA will be happening this year as Ironbuyer stated in this thread. I had a few PM and thought I should BTT the tread. Thank you to all who have made this a great show in past( future?). The parking lot is now a full construction site at this time for UW of Tacoma. Steve and Shawn , thank you both with all the hard work in the past( I still have my T-shirt of Eric LOL !!). My hats off to you guys and all The Mischief Makers CC. I have also heard rumors of maybe another event somewhere in Tacoma on the original date( Don't quote me on it) That will see !

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  11. seatex

seatex

Damn, that was always a good (great) excuse to go back to Seattle each year. Damn good show, sorry to hear you guys are tossing the towel............

12. Washington State loves Hotrod-A-Rama. It was fun while it lasted, but like many good things, its' time had come.

Thanks for all the memories fellas!

13. Thanks Keith, The Swindlers always made it more fun ! I was hoping to rock my Eric T-shirt this year ! LOL .... Again thank you's to all who attended the show in the past !

14. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

Hi; Where is the Hillyard Hootennay going to be at? and what time is it going to start? a bunch of us from Wenatchee are going to come over. THANKS Chris

15. At the Swamp Tavern, Downtown Spokane. Going on 10-4

16. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage