Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fullerton Fab Merc for Sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by luciomduran, Mar 22, 2011.

1. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dante, that car would be in my top five, too. I was blown away by it @ GNRS. Your work on it must make you very proud. vic

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My thoughts exactly. While the price sounds steep the car is perfection or as close to it as you will get top to bottom. And it is timeless in that ten years from now it will still look great and not look the least bit dated. It drops into the league of coachbuilt cars from the 30's Where you bought the basic car and then had it done at one of the coachbuilders of the time.

If I had that kind of cash I'd be seriously thinking about making an honest offer on it but unfortunately for me I don't.

3. I have no need or desire to talk to him. I've seen the car in person, I know Rudy as well (bought a 34 pickup from him). Like I said, it just seems to me that EBay seems like a funny place to try and sell a car of that caliber that's all. No biggy

4. RF

RF

It's not so much a place to sell a car of that caliber, but rather a way to set up a transaction outside of eBay. Nobody in their right mind would want to have such a "public" sale at that high amount--unless both parties were filthy rich.

5. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

That merc is nearly perfect and worth it …….. Id love to have it so I could change a few things (yes I said it)

6. 180k might be about right for that car. I stared and stared at that car at GNRS and could not believe how perfect that car is. Someone else on here said how timeless that car is, I think that statement is true.10-15 yrs down the line that car will still be in the top of its class. At GNRS while I was looking for the car I ran into a top of the line kustom builder and asked if he had seen Rudy's car. His words describing the car "Rudy absolutely killed it with that car". If I had the money it would be in my garage