Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures The Quest

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 23, 2011.

1. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Definately too cool and i would love to have a dvd for the home video archives...

2. Pridesman

Pridesman
    from Texas

i had never heard of Fisk or the number 3 car...just another reason why the HAMB is the place to be. Thanks for posting this, this car and its driver are legends.

:cool:

3. choprodinc

choprodinc

True life is always much more interesting than fiction... got alittle emotional watching the trailer, you know the "man overcoming cards stacked against him" Rocky type stuff always gets me. Look frwd to adding the dvd to the collection!

4. racelance

racelance

LOL - yes, it gets me each time as well. Today was the 7th year since my father's passing and I still miss him beyond words. However I'm certain he's looking down with the ever so sweet smile he always carried along with him.

Life is good,

Lance

5. flamingokid

flamingokid

That is the coolest.An automotive tear jerker with Chip Miller and John Fitch.It doesn't get any better than this.

6. racelance

racelance

Thanks flamingokid! We're really excited about the upcoming world premiere - heck, I can't wait to see the movie myself!

Cheers,

Lance

7. hr31hr

hr31hr
    from PA

Went to the premier last night. You do not have to be a Vette person to appreciate this film. Anyone here can appreciate the story, the Quest to get the car and the mission for Lance to follow through with his fathers dream.

8. racelance

racelance

Glad you joined us hr31hr! I'm thrilled you feel the way you do after viewing the documentary last evening. We've received a lot of positive feedback thus far, thanks for sharing yours! I was blown away with the overall quality, Michael Brown and his team did a superb job and I was lucky to be a part of it. Thanks for coming out!

Sincerely,

Lance