Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sorry to ask a money question but...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GAL60, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Portland...Oregon? Portland ...Maine? or Portland Tennessee :cool:(dang, 25 miles from me).....
    Hey man, you don't EVEN wanna be here July/August....too f'in hot/humid. I'm not ready for ya yet...but I'll have a/c in my shop when I am, so you can come chill fo' a while :cool: In the meantime I'll be saving my $$$ fer some Fatlucky threads;)

2. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

see sean move out to LA you can be here year round and feel comfy!! lol..

3. kustomwizard

kustomwizard
    from fort worth

If I had xtra money I sure would have Fat Lucky do my Interior, His Interiors are Crazy, Frightning, Exoctic, soulful, Radical, ....I agree with him thou, call CRAIG at A.S.S., But take a Loan out...

4. Ozzie

Ozzie

Saving for a FatLucky's interior as we speak!
    Ever want to come to Miami? Theres a bunch of Lamborghini's with bone stock ugly interiors that I'm sure you can get the owners to re do in your style. Lots of Crazy's with Yacht full's of Cash here ( not me though).

5. fatluckys

fatluckys

I'm gonna get some Louis Vuitton style fabric printed with Fat Lucky's logos and start upholstering Lamborghinis. I'm looking forward to making yacht loads of money!

6. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

Thanks a good one!! Lol