Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. warren1328

warren1328

Mate I love what you're doing.
    Just read this from start to finish.
    I'm just another poor sap wishing I could break away from the desk job.....

2. gonzo

gonzo

Sorry to hear this and I hope this post doesn't make this thread stray too far off topic but let me just say that it shouldn't be a crime to shoot back. Maybe we as a community can help your nephew. Maybe a fund to help him win an appeal.

3. please guys...dont get me wrong..im not saying he was right with what he done..and YES punish him for it.....but dont take his life...15 yrs with 14 yrs before eligable for parol..i think thats i lil to much,,specialy when you see all the other crimes done by others and they get a slap on the hand and a (DONT DO IT AGIAN)...my nephew has no previus record..
    but if some of you care to help him out..i would not ask for any type of money..but maybe a simple letter to him..maybe subscribe him to a magazine or even a simple post card..just to keep him sane...15yrs is a long time for anyone, and most of your so called friends or with his case HOMEBOYS, will forget about you,,... once agian thanks...jesse

4. Jesse, Your work is killer. Take that guy up on the invite to speak to the imprisoned!

5. jdrew

jdrew

Jesse, read all 41 pages of your thread, great reading and very inspiring! I feel like such an underachiever compared to you...lol. Your talent, compassion and attitude are truly astounding...keep it up, and like others have already said, don't let the negativity of others wear on ya. Good luck with your nephew, send me his mailing info via PM if you could.

6. 57283

I really enjoyed the shop pics! Nice chop work

7. TJratz

TJratz

Man I want to work there!

8. what you waiting for...

9. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AJKUK7SaCak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. shainerman

shainerman

I was wondering when you were gonna update us!

11. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TkcK6L3X-6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. lol...just get in a zone once im working...

13. shainerman

shainerman

thats not a bad thing! Glad to see you guys are doing good

14. smarg

smarg

Your crew is gonna be on tv?

15. That is badass Jesse

16. unfortunately not..just the commercial for the show..
    but maybe some day..

17. moter

moter

Jesse...the Merc is badass!! Great job!!! You coming to the Round up?

18. thankz....dont think so...

19. joel torres

joel torres

i saw that on the site couple days ago but didn't want to be he first to post it
    looking good bro

20. jason, ..first of all their is no reason to apologize..i come on here to help out who ever i can in anyway that i can...as you see, this is what i love doing...and if i can help some one else on doing what they like so be it..
    im no pro at what i do,, but i do it with a passion, to me this is an art, and the more you do it the better you get at it,,, every day i learn something new..i never turn away any work couse i never done it or don't know how to do it..i love to take on a new challenge..
    my crew will look at me sometimes when a new challenge comes in and they ask HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?? I TURN AND SAY "NO"...I WALK AWAY AND SAY..WE ARE GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..
    so with that said..if you have a passion to learn..just do it..if you screw it up..you will find a way to get it right..if you dont screw it up..you will never learn how to get it right..
    jason..anytime you need some help feel free to ask..if i cant help you some else here will..dont let this place get you down..i was just like you before i came on here..was to scared of what others would say about my work...i did get a lot of crap from some guys..and till this day i still do....but for the most part i have made lots of friends here. and have learn alot from others....so my friend just ask.....jesse....
    p,s..
    my nephew would love to here from anyone in the outside...he is now in pelican bay
    were he will serve 15 years..

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  21. volksangyl

volksangyl

It's rare to find quality and quantity, but excellent when one does. Keep up the great work both on your cars and in your community. Just a shame running such big and beautiful cars is so expensive here in the UK, but they do serve to inspire me with my own modest project.

22. Ive had lots of you ask me for my nephews address..here it is for those of you who would like to write to him...very much appreciated.

Andrew Joshua Buenrostro, af7723
    Pelican Bay State Prison
    po box 7500
    b-6-c-125
    Crescent City, Ca 95532.

23. One word; WOW!

24. gotra66

gotra66

Wow, just made it through all 42 pages. Your chops look great. I would like to make it out to CA for a vaca. I'll have to add LOK to my site seeing list.

25. like i always say...my doors are open...
    daammm..just sold the 49 merc...going to U,K,

26. johnnywpowell

johnnywpowell
    from Alabama

Hey, Jesse -
    A 62-year-old hot-rodder from Alabama here.
    Sure wish I could have gotten the '49! I was in the bidding until it disappeared off of Ebay. That is the best chop I have ever seen done on a Merc! A couple of questions about it -
    (1) Do you mind telling all of us friends and followers what you got for it?
    (2) What would it cost to have you build another nearly exactly like the 49 (you furnishing the car, do everything but the interior)?
    (3) How long would it take to complete it (minus the interior)?
    (4) Can you do it on a Pay-As-You-Do-The-Work basis (after money to start it)?
    Also, just wanted to say, after reading all of your thread here, I pray daily for your nephew Andrew and have had his name added to my church's congregation's prayer list and we are very strong-faithed in our Lord and Savior. I know he will come out okay from this because of your guidance and involvement.
    Stay the course, keep your faith, continue to enjoy your work, cherish the compliments from all of your web friends here, love that new wife after 20 years, and keep giving back. You turned out okay, so it can be done, my friend! May God bless you...
    Johnny P
    P.S. I have sent 3 letters to Andrew - will send about one a week and having other friends do the same. Don't worry, Jesse - he won't be forgotten.

27. Gizzy

Gizzy
    from N.W,Ohio

These guys build some BadAzzzzzz cars.Period.

28. to; johnny, first and most important... I TRULY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS...johnny i will send you a pm with all the info you have requested..they dont like me to put up prices for my work..so i will respect that..but i do have 2 mercs available to build right now..

29. my new toy...time to have fun..
    [​IMG]