Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Almost Spring Swap Meet in Puyallup this weekend !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Mar 18, 2011.

1. I love this time of the year swap meets are in full swing. The Almost Spring Swap Swap is on for this weekend at The Puyallup Fairgrounds. Weather looks to be great. I'll be looking for 55 F100 parts(Chrome bumpers and etc ) Who is going see you there, hang a HAMB sign in your booth so that I can say Hello !

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I should probably head that way but we are heading to the Portland Roadster show tomorrow with our walking shoes on and fresh batteries in the camera.

3. Have fun at the PRS, sorry we will miss you at the swap meet !

4. anyone going, let's hear from all our NW HAMB group. I know Portland Roadster Show is this weekend. I would rather look for parts for my F100, see you all there.. even maybe Marty ?

5. 1320/150

1320/150

I am going to be there. First year for me,never heard of it before this year!!! How big is it in comparison to the early bird?

6. it's ok, early bird is better but thats just me. I've got some great deals in the past.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  7. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Wow, Thanx. I forgot all about it. I was kinda' bumbed about missing the Portland Roadster show. Can't justify the gas to go down there 2 weekends in a row, so I chose the Portland Swap Meet next weekend. I'll be there tomorrow. Looking for a back seat for my '41 Ford Fordor, and an outside door handle for a '32-'34 Ford.

8. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

heading out now! gonna shop til i drop:)

9. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Weather was great! Seems alot of guys are saving thier $$$ for Portland. Bought a nice Edelbrock flattie Tri-power manifold & a couple of diecast cars (Ford GT 1/12 scale & a Danbury Mint Hirohata Merc).

10. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

picked up some trinkets. nothing for the car though. anyone else see that bitchen set of 15x12 & 15 3 1/2 slots with indys on the rear? 800 bones though:eek: the 29 tudor roller seemed a little soft down low. lotsa early stuff. next saturday early! is vancouver bolt swap. sunday some Four Barrels members will be having a sale of A & T body chassis, misc. this is a benefit sale for the late club member Jeff Warnkes widow. i'll post more info on NW hambers group.

11. bought polished stainless bumpers for my F100, rear license plate bracket and little pages Car Craft , and I LIKE IKE vintage license plate from my buddy Dave( thanks !)

12. Standard gas&oil

Standard gas&oil
    from USA #1

I bought a 1950 US navy submarine siren/horn for no other reason but to hook it up to my truck and scare the hell out of people and wake up the neighborhood.

13. PackRat42

PackRat42

Thats awesome, I was on submarines for 5 years.

14. Standard gas&oil

Standard gas&oil
    from USA #1

Thanks for your service to our country. Then I dont have explain to you how loud and obnoxious that damn horn is, Fired it off last night and wow was I shocked how crazy loud it was. It will be fun on the old truck.