Register now to get rid of these ads!

Okmulgee,ok swapmeet and car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by twotallokie, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Okmulgee,ok swapmeet and car show march 20 i will have my signs there have a few new ones for more info on show call jerry or mary oliver 918-267-4748 thanks

Attached Files:

2. HeyitsAaron

HeyitsAaron
    from Long Beach

nice work. I don't live in OK though ;/

3. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Is the car show still over at the school?

4. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BTTT Kool signs, looks like I'll be adding to my collection...

5. Blam

Blam

SWEET!!! i'm leavin Nc on friday morning and I'm shootin for Tulsa on the 21st. Always lookin for cool stuff to check out along the way, this will be perfect!! I've been having some issue's with my carb linkage, if i can make it here, maybe i can pick up some gear for myself... Thanks for the heads up!!

6. Looks like bad weather moving in so we are canceling doing the show, good news get to saty home and work on the 31 allweekend snow or not thanks travis

7. March 19th 2011 is this years dates . .

See ya at the swap meet . . . i will probably be in the econoline with some chevy speed parts

8. this saturday . .. beeeee there !!! i should be in the econoline panel van

9. ibflyin

ibflyin
    from Tulsa, OK

Interested in going...can you tell me where in Okmulgee?

Thanks!

10. Ditto twotall!

11. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

x3. And hey, shouldn't you be working???:p:D

12. But I'm givin her all she's got Captain.

13. ibflyin

ibflyin
    from Tulsa, OK

Found a post on last year's event...looks like it was held at the Okmulgee County Fairgrounds. I assume it's at the same place for 2011.

14. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Thanks for the info brother, but then again, SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING???? :p:D

15. coming from north head south on hiway 75 to first stop light in okmulgee . . there is a creek nation truck stop on the north west corner . . turn right and go about 2 miles its on the right . . . may be able to google map okmulgee fairgrounds . . .

Got the dang van out of the garage (havent had out since halloween ) brake mastercylinder spit its guts out . . . wont have one in time . . the one on my parts van is junk also . . so i guess i will be in a green dually

call if you just can find it . . .918 671 615eight