Register now to get rid of these ads!

Viva Las Vegas 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coolstuff, Apr 12, 2010.

1. DAPER DAVE

DAPER DAVE
    from N/A

Can't wait to go this year. I hope I can bring my 56 Oldsmobile down.

2. vegas

vegas

I just registered my car for it yesterday. I'm driving it all the way from.....my house in Vegas! I though last year's show was awesome, but I'm glad to finally have my car driveable this year so I can participate!

3. TMunster

TMunster
    from Las Vegas

farmer12, we'll have to have a beer at the show! ill shoot you a pm when it gets closer. and funny vegas,i was thinking the same thing... gonna be a long haul! ha

4. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

why does vegas have to be on the other side of the country? haha

5. farmer12

farmer12

Sound like a great plan ShoreZombie! Look forward to meeting you.

6. 56boracho

56boracho
    from lot

do you know if you just buy the ticket for saturday and register your car do you get a spot for sure? or do i have to buy the 4 day pass for the car show to have a spot? i also read if you go saturday only you have to be their between 6 am 9 am if you been their do you guys go early on saturday? and how early would be good to go to have a spot

7. I just got word that the wristbands are sold out. Oh well, im going for the car show anyways.

8. elgato65

elgato65

Keep your eyes open for more tickets though - there's usually a few more that open up at the last minute - and a lot of folks will be reselling due to cancellations. The car show tickets themselves are going to get you Jerry Lee Lewis, the Blasters and more - plus all the vendors - so even if you can't do the VLV weekender in it's entirety - that's still a pretty damn good deal!!

9. I just got a great hotel deal. 26 Bucks at the Americas Best Value Inn about 2 and a half miles away from the Orleans. If you're looking to book a room do it now. I found that deal on Kayak.com

10. elgato65

elgato65

I'm spending far too much money, but staying at the Palms - I've always wanted to stay there, so I guess it will be worth it - and they will be doing the usual Gold Coast - Orleans shuttle bus - so that's a big plus.

11. Too bad im not gonna be able to take the Comet this year.

12. elgato65

elgato65

Well you've got a year and 30+ days to have it ready for next year!!

13. Im hoping to have it fine tuned and ready for Ink-N-Iron.