Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Washington Body shop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Langan, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Not sure this is OK but here goes.
    Wanted to share a great experance at a body shop ( does not always end well ). I have a 36 cab that I chopped patch paneled ect. and it had been a hot rod years ago so it had 1/8" bondo over entire cab. Hood was nice but oud paint on it. Grill was home made out of junk pcs. Never doing body work I knew it would just be a beater then sold, but it turned out to be a nice build. So now it needed to be painted an I had herd how expensive it could be. I primered it with green primer and decided to leave it. It rusted right away. So started asking and driving around no one even wanted to touch it all they wanted was insurance work.
    Then I found Maranatha Auto Body Port Angeles Washington asked around and only the owner of a parts store recomended them and said he had got a great deal. Went there expecting to cost alot I told Tag the owner to just clean it up and paint same color flat green. I expected a hack job for the 1000.00 estamate I asked what I would get and was pleased enought to offer another 500.00 just to make them happier to work on it.
    What I got back in three weeks it was great they completly striped it did all the body work and nice too. Painted everything inside and out made me feel very comfortable while it was there.
    I am sharing this because spring is here and if you are like me, body and paint is a real hassel. I will post pictures when done the pic's now are what I primered over. PM me for phone number.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. ...port angeles, ha! cool!

hope it comes out great.

3. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Thanks it did come out great thats the reason for the post. If you have a project thats ready get it to them before prices go up ask for Adam a body guy that realy does care what he does.