Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Short film about my Falcon : 'The Squire'

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by de Kuijer, Mar 8, 2011.

1. <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/20494952" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p>The Squire from Bandit Films on Vimeo.</p>

Some mates spent a few arvo's hanging out at my garage and produced this short film.

'The Squire'

This is the first of a series that 'Bandit Films' are working on, thought that some may appreciate.

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Lucky444

Lucky444

Great little film! I think I first saw your wagon on Fuelzine.com. Really nice resto, she looks so clean. I really love the side and rear window louvers that you guys run in Australia.

Thanks for sharing.

3. That head light treatment is bitchin but right hand drive with the shifter on the left that would just confuse the hell out of me but what a fine wagon Kudos ! Bob

4. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

cool film, COOLER car!

5. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Great film. It's unusual to see a Falcon that nice over here (as opposed to a same-year Galaxie or Thunderbird). Maybe Falcons get more respect in Australia because they were the "big" Ford over there?

-Dave

6. Artie B

Artie B

Nice little bird! Makes Me miss my 62 sedan

7. Your right Dave, Falcons and Fairlanes are practically all FORD offered here in 63, the Squire is the rarest one here with only 700 odd made, so i thought it warranted a full resto.
    There are a lot of well finished Falcons here in Oz

Kyle