Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fire burns down house.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordblue4ever, Mar 6, 2011.

1. marvbarrish

marvbarrish
    from SoCal

I would like to see you set up a Paypal account where we could donate some cash to help out. I don't collect Nascar stuff but would still like to help out. Regards, Marv

2. orphanautomill

orphanautomill

Got lots of NIB Matchbox- probably not Nascar though. PM me if your interested and Ill send a box. I'd love to see them go to someone who would collect/ enjoy them.

3. L79_Acadian

L79_Acadian
    from canada

Come on guys,someone on here must know either Jimmy Johnson or Carl Edwards,
    I am sure they would donate some diecasts for this young lad.
    Lets step-up,come on guys, speak up, lets help
    Roger

4. RichG

RichG

My son Jacob is seven and autistic... I can't imagine what he would do if his "Cars" collection was gone. I'm sending a PM to get a shipping address. God bless.

5. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

6. RichG

RichG

This needs to stay up at the top,

7. barry wny

barry wny

Just did mapquest... Eldora is just down the road.. Tony Stewart bought it to go back to roots of Midwest racin & does a few charity events, all stars before the Glenn. I will see if I can contact someone I met on this. Modifiers are goofy, unless , like a rod or custom, you have one, then all of a sudden they are cool

8. brady1929

brady1929

btt. if i can get an address, i would like to do something.
    thanks and god bless

9. back-alley-rods

back-alley-rods

I have a couple of 1/64th nascars and a couple from the movie Days of Thunder. PM me with an address and i would be happy to send them. Glad no one was hurt.

10. RichG

RichG

11. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

12. Low-Blow

Low-Blow

Sorry for your loss. There was recently a house fire in a small town not far from here. The couple's daughter's room was on the opposite end of the house. The fire started in the middle and completely wiped out the house, including their daughter's room. Fortunately, their daughter had stayed the night at a friend's house. Houses, cars, clothes and other material things can be replaced. Thank God that your family is still together and that no life was lost. My prayers go out for your and yours.

Thank you for being a loving, caring and passionate father. Your priorities are in the right place. Keep your head up and continue to be an encouragement to your son!

Now, back to the top!!!

13. You the Man good on you

14. HotRod33

HotRod33

Why is the truck insurance not covering the pickup....?

15. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

You can delete the one post that has your name on it. I don't think it will be a problem with anyone now that you've satisfied their inquiry.

I am sorry to say that I don't have any NASCAR collectibles to offer up.
    Good luck to you and yours.

16. old bone

old bone
    from maine

i have a cool richard petty action watch still in the box from 1992 if you want..pm me with address and i'll send it out
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

17. modelamac

modelamac

I just seen this thread... I am so sorry for your loss!
    man, my heart goes out to you.... what a blessing no one was hurt.

When I seen this... I got all kinds of choked up...
    "He has never asked for help for anything And is kind of embarrassed."
    listen man you have nothing to be embarrassed about!

Even though your a "FNG" (LOL!) you're apart of the H.A.M.B. FAMILY! and brother we take care of ours!

I don't have a lot of nascar stuff, but what I have is yours brother...

Hey, I know you never said a anything, but what else does your family need?

prayers and thoughts are with you... take care and god bless.

I sent your brother a PM for the address... as soon as I get it there is a box on the way.

18. jreeder41

jreeder41

If anyone has gotten the address let me know and I will send some stuff out!

19. jreeder41

jreeder41

20. delaware1930

delaware1930
    from Delaware

thanks got your pm

21. fordblue4ever

fordblue4ever
    from ohio

Sorry i have not been on here that much. Yesterday I started back to work and have been working 10 hr days. Some of you have asked more about my son. Jared was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at the age of 2. His left eye kept wandering off. He has had 3 surgeries to correct this and none have worked. They then conducted a C.T scan of his brain and there they found only half of his brain was functioning. When he began to try to walk we noticed his legs were not facing the right way. He had surgery on his ankles to turn them straight on his legs to help with this. He still has to use leg braces. Around the age of 8 we started to see autistic behavior and by the age of 9 he was diagnosed with autism. I hate to ask for help. I wouldn't of asked if it wasn't for him. Thank you all for your support and help. All of it is appreciated. I am going to get my brother to post up pics as gifts are received.

22. fordblue4ever

fordblue4ever
    from ohio

I forgot to add that i am sorry i have to give out a p.o Box number. In town the only houses that use street addresses are those that are on the main road/ Highway. The rest of us are stuck using a p.o box. If we use a street address the post office will send it back or open it up and keep it. The mail system in this town isn't the greatest

23. ems customer service

ems customer service

Ok hamber's i did some checking with the alger, ohio. Township office,

the whole complete story is true and the little boy is autistic and a huge nascar fan and lost everything and the older brother is going on a school field trip.

It is also posted on the city web site algerohio.com

p.s. The alger city fire dept does not answer there phone i tried 10 times

24. gibraltar72

gibraltar72
    from Osseo Mi.

Am sending all the Nacar I have 1 small Kasey Kahne Dodge. 1 Tony Stewart hat 1 Jeff Gordon hat 1 autographed Ryan Newman hat.

25. bigskybob

bigskybob

Don't you ever worry about asking for a Hand-Up that is what
    H.A.M.B. Friends are all about, next time you can help out another fellow car guy in need!

Bob V.

26. adamshumard

adamshumard

did anyone get the drivers he liked? I'll go pick some up and get em in the mail. Let me know.

27. Please PM me with an address to send something to your boy. Keep your chin up OK.

28. Markgyver

Markgyver

Does your son like any of the dicasts from the pixar movie "CARS" Im sure my son as several duplicates/extras? PM me you address and I will pick something up and send it.

29. I've got some NASCAR stuff at home. Most of it has Earnhardt on it but I'll see what I can round up. PM me the address.

I see stuff like this on TV every Sunday. Sometimes it bad stuff happens to really great people. I know it might be a long shot but...
    http://abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition/apply

30. jreeder41

jreeder41

Thanks for looking. You just never know.