Register now to get rid of these ads!

lost mom this week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ems customer service, Mar 5, 2011.

1. toolman1967

toolman1967

I am sorry for your loss. I have found a book named "Ninety Minutes in Heaven" by Don Piper quite inspirational if you need a little encouragement.

2. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

I lost both My parents years ago, My Dad had a heart attack at home , the emt's got there in 2 minutes but they could not revive Him, Myself My Wife and Kids and My Mom were all lost without Him, 2 years latter My Mom got sick, I had just built Her a straight axle Rambler I took Her to the hospital in it, when She got there Her blood sugar level was 600, They said They needed to put a swan gaff catheter in Her neck with a line running to Her heart to get meds to Her heart should She crash, I had to sign the order, in a couple days She got to feeling better, They told Me She would be going home the next day but, They had not taken the catheter out of Her neck and it caused a bloodclot that killed Her, I carried guilt because of that for years, I felt like I let Her down and that I should have done more, I did not take grief counseling but I should have I think it might have helped, these kinds of things We never get over atleast I don't think so, all We can do is carry on and honor Their memory. My heart goes out to You and Your Family

3. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

Sorry to hear about your loss...my condolences to you and your family

4. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

My condolences to you and your family.

5. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Positive vibes sent your way.

6. buzz4041

buzz4041
    from Texas

Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. God Bless

7. Sorry for your loss and God bless.

8. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

Sad to hear that, lost my mom a month ago. I live right next door and have to see her empty house everytime I go outside.

9. captmullette

captmullette

sounded like a strong lady, i miss mine very much....

10. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Put her latest picture in your screen saver picture file---it helps me and it'll help you. Sorry about Mom.

11. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Just lost my mom this last December. She was only 67. You are so very right-its incredibly hard. Younger brother lived with her and took primary care of her. He still lives in the same house, and when I visit him the sights and smells really bring her back.
    Said a prayer for you and your family-and just remember she loved you so very much and was incredibly proud of you.

12. Hang in there Cleveland, can't even imagine what you're going through but lean on the Lord to get you through man. I'll be talking to Him for you. Take care of those memories.

13. <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Deepest sympathy, sorry for your loss, Moms are special.

14. delaware1930

delaware1930
    from Delaware

Sorry to hear about your loss.

15. 53mercury

53mercury

Sorry for your lose. No one will ever love you like your mom. I lost mine five years ago, but I still talk to her on a regular basis. Mike

16. Backage

Backage
    from New York

Sorry for your loss,Haveto live life to the fullest.There is an old saying to talk to an elder person everyday and you will always learn something new or aleast hear the story over Try and have a great day.You will never forget

17. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

Our Heavenly Father, we come to you right now to be with this man and the pain is has with losing his mother. We know that only You can provide the healing power needed for a heart and body. We ask that You, oh God, comfort and soothe the heart and soul for him, be with the family and give them strength to work through the next days and give them a peace of knowing they will once again be with their mother. In Your son's Holy Name....Jesus Christ....amen

I wish you the best and I hope your heart heals soon.

18. Very sorry for your loss Alexander.

19. My sympathies to you. 93 is pretty special.

20. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Man

I'm so sorry,

Lost my Mom in 1990 ,
    still ruff to this day,some are better than others...

God Bless her

and prayers to your family...

R.I.P.

God speed!

21. Fiorano

Fiorano

oh man i am so sorry-
    All my best to you and all.
    this is sad news.

22. sr808

sr808

I'm very sorry for your loss.