Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects ratpink,,,buick chop&swap,,,,,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rat pink, Jul 11, 2009.

1. thats a cool car, I tried to rate teh thread 5 stars and accidentally sent it down a notch. DOH!

2. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

it sits on bob drone old frame he had buildt at socal speed shop ,stock with 79 monty carlo clip on the stock frame and sixtys truck trailing arms in rear.

3. "it sits on ...79 monty carlo clip on the stock frame and sixtys truck trailing arms in rear."

how's that ride? is it pretty smooth? What about the lug pattern? and track width? i really wanna keep my 63 wilcat rims which are 5 on 5 buick. But i'd really like to update my suspension(to balljoints) in front and ditch the torque tube in back.

Sorry to highjack the post. i'll shut up now.

4. Deathtrap Kustoms

Deathtrap Kustoms

Very cool car, reminds me of the coolest car by far last year at Santa Maria was a 54 Buick with a 57 chopped roof. But the guy painted it Black instead of Pink... Go figure!

5. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

Wow! This build is looking damn good. Thx for the updates.

6. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

sorry for the lack of updates, my lifes been full of meshugas ENDVORS.... well at least i got the front end hung over the new clip.. one day shell be nice but for now im poor!

Attached Files: