Register now to get rid of these ads!

lost mom this week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ems customer service, Mar 5, 2011.

1. ems customer service

ems customer service

mom passed on wensday, she was 93 and still lived by herself until 10 days ago. she bought me my first little toy car when i was 2. and she always said that what started my intrest in cars and it never stopped. for long time she thought i wasted time and money on all the junk in her garage and basement and backyard (dad passed in 1980).

but for the last 15 years mom's job was to get all the ems catalogs ready for mailing, she was proud of her job and like to keep busy. i had to haul all the boxes to her house so she could work on them.

2. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Sorry for your loss............sounded like a pretty cool Mom and a go getter.

3. peddlr

peddlr

So sorry to read this. Moms are special to each of us. I know it is hard to deal with.Hang in there.

4. big creep

big creep

ive been there, but i lost my mom when i was 26, sounds like your mother got to live a long beautiful life! wow! celebrate her life! hope im lucky and get to live that long! stay strong, and may she rest in peace.

5. big bad john

big bad john

.....Very sorry for your loss.......my prayers go out to you....

6. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Sorry to hear of this.......

7. KSLeadslinger

KSLeadslinger

Sorry for your loss, she sounds like a great lady, I lost mine when I was 15, wished I had more time with her. Be glad she lived a long, long life and always keep her alive in your thoughts.

8. Rex_A_Lott

Rex_A_Lott

Sorry to hear of your loss....may the good memories bring you some comfort in the days ahead.

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry to hear that. Moms are special especially when they start understanding what we do and why we do it. Mine just wheeled past me in her little car on her way to town as I went out to the mail box. She is 84 and I can't keep up with her.

10. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Lost my mom on her 86 birthday this past year. She and I were very close as I was her firstborn. She was the sweetest and kindest person I've ever known, always looking for ways to help others. Always keep yours close in your thoughts and she will never really be gone. May she rest in peace.

Frank

11. brad chevy

brad chevy

Deepest sympathy,sounds like your mom was a great lady.

12. 1948plymouth

1948plymouth
    from Minnesota

Sorry for your loss. Moms are pretty special and so important in our lives.

13. My sincere condolences

14. Bobert

Bobert
    Member Emeritus

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

15. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I feel so bad for you. My mom lives with me now and will be 80 on monday. I am taking her to the Dallas Aquarium to see fish n stuff.

Again I am really sorry to hear that. Bless you all.

16. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Sorry to hear that.Today was my moms bday.She would have been 66.Lost her 16 years ago.

Our condolences to you and your family.She will always be with you.

17. yardgoat

yardgoat

So very sorry for you and your familys loss,you will never top the love from a mother,you and your family were very blessed to have her..................YG

18. God bless you and your family.

19. My condolences and prayers for you and your family. What a blessing that your mother lived so long and was able to be healthy and active for so many years. I lost my mother in November 2008 at age 86, the stroke she had five months before her death was her first major illness.

20. May God lighten your loss and guide your paths. Remember the good times. Awesome she lived to such an old age and was strong to the end. Prayers for you and your family. Gary

21. 6inarow

6inarow

This bums me out. Sorry to hear it. My mom is still really cool at 81. I think I'll call her today

22. Sorry to hear this, my condolences.

23. Losing your Mother is one of the toughest things a child goes through in life,
    and I got so mad everytime someone said "Time Heals All" Bullshit you'll never
    heal from the loss of your beloved parent, but it will get easier, always think of
    a happier time. My heart goes out to you my friend.

and to whom ever reads this, if your parents are still alive and you don't
    talk on a regular basis, as soon as you read this, you call your mother or your father
    because once there gone, it's to late!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  24. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

The hardest and saddest and most emotional day of my life was when I lost my mother. I feel your sorrow and pain. It sounds like you had a very good relationship so always carry the memories and she will always be with you.

25. Tony

Tony

I lost my mom this past June at age 68. Losing her has forever changed me. it was the hardest thing i have ever had to deal with, and still deal with.
    I truly feel for you during this tough time.
    My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Tony

26. I know, Thanks, but I just want to talk to her one more time.

27. Thanks, but i'm the only one left.

28. May all your great memories ease your pain sounds like your Mom was a great lady. My sincerest sympathies, Rob.

29. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Very sorry to hear about your mom . Sounds like she lived a long happy life & I'm sure was very proud of you to boot .

30. flat34pu

flat34pu

sorry for your loss, my mom will be 81 in May and she lives with us now because she has her moments.
    rich