Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Ford Sedans lets see 'em, seems like the thing to do!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kelly Burns, Jan 6, 2011.

1. sololobo

sololobo

What a bunch of cool sedans, this is one car I love the more doors as well. In the mid 50's we had a C.C. in Grand Island, Ne. called the C-Dans. I had a tu-door that I got rid of because I didn't like that goofy fold back top and the sides stayed up, so I got rid of it. Dummy, it was a B-400 and I didn't know what I had. Oh well!! I have managed to keep those creepy cars out of my life, getting rid of a 36 Airflow, 57 Nomad, the B-400, and staying away from those odd-balls, hah can't fool me. ~sololobo~

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Mine.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  3. kooldeuce

kooldeuce

Here are some pics of my 32 through the years. first two pics 1967-1971,last pic in 1995 ish and the hemi pics from 2004-today.

Attached Files:

woodz and grumpy32 like this.
  4. these look great

5. luciomduran

luciomduran

Here's a couple.

6. Is the upper middle salt flat's one a drawing? It looks like it, but if it's real I want to see more pics. Either way, it's amazing. The proportioning is dead on. And the louvers rule!

7. Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  8. Pete Peterson

Pete Peterson

Here's my Deuce. Incidently the correct designation is "Coach" not sedan.

You got a problem with that? Pete

Attached Files:

woodz likes this.
  9. thunderbirdreg

thunderbirdreg
    from Toronto

Heres mine hotrod pic.jpg

10. here is what i have been working on.

his & hers

thanks

Attached Files:

11. Man... I never knew the bodies were that different. That's really cool...

12. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

Bump, Gotta be more out there..........

13. brigzee

brigzee
    from Kennewick

Got fenders painted getting ready to fire up next week and finish this project.

Attached Files:

14. Love 32 Tudors! Someday I'll have one. Here is my pals 32 sedan. Screams hotrod to me.

Attached Files:

15. A couple of my favs. I know someone posted the pic below of Astor's car, but it is awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also a huge fan of the Bonneville Sedan build by Salt Flats Speed Shope and Mr. Varni's Bones built sedan.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Sweaks '32 Sedan is my favorite sedan ever and possibly one of favorite hot rods ever.
    [​IMG]

17. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

Love this car:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

210superair likes this.
  18. Deuces

Deuces

19. sololobo

sololobo

Here are a few shots of my pal Denny Saum's 32 Sedan, Denny built this in his joint "The Shop" in little ol Marquette, Ne. Home of the Oil Can Nationals where he hosted The rollin Bones pack at a BBQ as they were on the way to the salt flats a short while back. Denny is a Rollin Bones crew member himself, having driven his 32 roadster to the flats several years. His Shop was an actual Ford dealership in the early 20's and is a virtual museum of hip signs, parts, restored mechanics station, and tons of charm, a beautiful grassy surround makes for a super cruz in and show spot. One of the true, cool dudes. ~sololobo~

Attached Files:

20. sololobo

sololobo

21. B1gDaddy

B1gDaddy
    from aladambama

My ol chopped C-Dan

Attached Files:

woodz likes this.
  22. RodNoc

RodNoc
    from Kelso, WA

My favorite...

Attached Files:

23. Here's what happens when an old fart takes a fairly well restored sedan and fixes it up a little. The guys in Vancouver, Wa will know Wayne's car. It's so subtle it hurts, in a good way.

Attached Files:

24. couverkid

couverkid

Waynes sedan makes me drool. Every car he owns is that way. Just right and a neat guy.

25. Sure, why not, I'll toss mine into the pit. Mines a project though that I haven't started on yet, if that count's.

Attached Files:

26. onekoolkat1950

onekoolkat1950

borderboy,did your car come with the chop?any history?more pics?

27. cavman

cavman

Here's one I redid a few years ago, originally a fordoor, evidence of 7 different cars under the bondo.

[​IMG][​IMG]

28. Yes it did. My understanding is the car was hotrodded in 59. It ran a built flathead, had a white vinyl top insert, white interior, and bobbed rear fenders, which leads me to believe it to be true of being built in 59. I understand that sometime in the 70's the flathead blew up, and got parked and was in the process of getting a 394 Olds put in, but never seen the road again. I had been trying for 25 years to buy it, but was never for sale. The guy passed away, and I managed to buy it through his family. It's too bad that the previous owner will miss the opportunity to roll in it again. I am continuing on with a 394 Olds, but will have a 4 spd in it. It already has a narrowed Olds diff, so it's slowly starting to get back together.

gonzo likes this.
  29. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Now this is the perfect deuce sedan for us old guys. I love the subtle stance and look of an easy hot rod build without all the bells and whistles of today's hot rods. Nice car!