Register now to get rid of these ads!

Overseas and need reliable radiator suggestions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kein, Mar 1, 2011.

1. kein

kein

Hey guys- I am frustrated right now b/c I just tried to order a radiator for my Merc Marauder while here in Afghanistan. I get home in 3 weeks and was hoping to have the thing sitting there in my garage waiting for me to start wrenching. Radiators.com looks great and I got a good price for an OE rad but they have no way of ordering on line, I have to call them and that is impossible from here. Have any of you guys recently ordered from a reliable company via online? I know the Merc is not exactly a HAMB car and anything you guys have ordered are prob specialty stuff but any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys, and can't wait to get greasy, it's been a long time!!

2. leaded

leaded
    from Norway

What about RockAuto, i´ve ordered parts there online without trouble...

3. kein

kein

Thanks for the info, they have a great online site but no radiators for my car, appreciate it.

4. I can't say enough great stuff to say about these guys
    I just got mine , built to my specs and odd requests
    Its exactly as I ordered , all in one week . And they sent me a detailed drawing to approve before any work started .
    http://www.cgj.com/affiliates/brice-thomas-radiator/

5. RHOPPER

RHOPPER

Try napa online, you might be surprised. Ive found other fifties era parts available, often on next day special order.

6. To me nothing is like the factory stuff, I'll spend the time/money to have the old radiator recored. the stock tanks are thicker then the new oem ones they sell.

7. kein

kein

Thanks for the info guys....Napa has been great for my 64 Buick but no dice here. Got an experiment going, my lovely wife is going to order via phone for me and that should be fun. Gave here the specs etc....and I can see her hands sweating now. I'll let you all know if I end up with a tractor radiator or something...what an angel!! Thanks again.