Register now to get rid of these ads!

possibly ot? need new ink

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trey, Mar 22, 2005.

1. trey

trey

this might be too far ot, if thats the case, delete away! anyway, i need a new tattoo. got the itch. anyone got some good art they would want to use as one? ill pay royalties! a hamber drew this one, and i used it. time for another though...

trey

2. 6sic6

6sic6
    from Spfld, MO

You got any ideas... I drew all the tats on my body. They're all tribal but, I might come up with something for ya.

3. trey

trey

no ideas, thats why i need help :)

trey!

4. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

Heres something I started toying around with tonight, your post got me thinking, mind you I havent picked up a pencil to draw anything for about 15 years.

5. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I got the 58-59 Impala emblem , ya know with the flags and the impala across it, I really like it. I like the car emblem tats , within reason of course.

6. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

That Impala emblem would look pretty cool.
    I wish I had themed my tatts better when I started getting them. The kids these days are getting awesome work done.

7. my newest one is the ford truck gear n lightnig bolt

sko

8. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

That would be cool, thats a great logo on them f truck badges.

I just had this done tonight, I drew it up for my daughters name.

9. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I had thought of that gear and lightning bolt a few times, it would be really cool. how does it look, did you get the whole ford emblem around it too?

10. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

I'm not sure if you are a "skull" guy or not but if you like traditional THIS is it. It's a deathhead from the top of a gravestone in Boston's Granary Burial Ground (resting place of John Hancock, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, Ben Franklin's parents, and alot of other "Massachusetts Liberals":D ). I guess these were carved on gravestones, not sure why but most of them from that era have one. This could be from the 1700s but the picture has no date on it.

11. nope just the gear but when i start fillen in the sleave i'm gona use some od the little 4 point stars off the emblem.

12. oldchevyseller

oldchevyseller
    from mankato mn

i got this one ,must be somewhat like yours. i got a buddy with the corvette nose of a car on his chest and the rear on his back a 1959 car ,looks cool.

13. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I wish I had a digi camera and Id show it off, its really cool ,I am very happy with it. Same emblem as whats on the side trim of the 58 and 59 Impalas.