Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wrecker Help ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Model T Monte, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Model T Monte

Model T Monte

Hi All, I have a problem this morning. I have a young son with a broke down Hummer some where near Valentine Nebraska. I`m needing help finding a wrecker service close by and also some garage services to go to. Thanks Monte.

2. okiewelder

okiewelder
    from central Ok

Im not in nabraska and I dont know anyone up there but, will give a morning bump for another okie

3. Model T Monte

Model T Monte

Appreciate it Okiewelder ! Monte

4. Wish I could help, I can however, bump this up for ya...

5. fearnoevo

fearnoevo
    from Iowa

6. Model T Monte

Model T Monte

Thank you all very much for your help. Wrecker is on the way. When all else fails, call the police dept. They are allways hooked up with towing services. The lil lost sheep has been taken care of. Once again, Thank you all, Monte

7. grm61

grm61
    from Washington

He's driving a Hummer and needs to be taken care of? ;)

8. Been there, done that, and in Nebraska, to boot. I'm glad you got the problem resolved without needing to drive up there and fix it in a rest area, like I did. :rolleyes:

9. He needs AAA! I have it for all my vehichles, gives me "peace of mind" knowing I have towing insurance on my older cars. He doesn't need some big "bubba" showing up with a rusty wrecker saying: "you ain't from roun' here, are ya boy"! :eek:

10. grm61

grm61
    from Washington

Thats funny shit:D:D

11. Hatman69

Hatman69
    from NE

I'm in nebraska & have a 03 rollback & a wrecker. I am about 150 miles from Valentine so I'm sure you got somebody closer.