Register now to get rid of these ads!

the chill show wichita ks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cadillac daddyo, Feb 26, 2011.

1. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

well just got done setting up and walking around the show and have to admit it is going to be a good show this year tons of kick ass cars and bikes i think the starbird show was a bust but this one all be it no starliner brings me hope for cool car shows in wichita again so who all is coming out this weekend

2. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

well getting ready to head out the door for the show cant wait doors open at 9 and it is only 15 bucks for a weekend pass this show is going to be huge if you come out be sure to stop by the pinstripers booth and say hi

3. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Shit, I probably walked by you 3 times yesterday, there was only one other HAMB'er out there that I found, Butch I think it was, stopped and talked to him about his Belair and the drags for a minute. Decent show, I was hoping for more bikes but the car turnout wasn't bad, wish there would have been more pre 1965 stuff though.

4. KsFlatlander

KsFlatlander

I was there for about 2 1/2 hours Saturday. Great Show. Which pinstripping booth were you at... My face book friend Aleycia is an artist/photographer stopped by that booth to 'actually' meet her but she had step out. Same booth???

5. KsFlatlander

KsFlatlander

Ha! I just read your introduction from way back. Your Aleycia's man. You both are great artists.She friended me on FB because we share the same tattoo artist Bryan. Did ya get any pictures of the show? I forgot to grab the camera on the way out. I loved Ron Pinkston's merc, beautiful car.

6. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

i was at the pinstripers booth with aleycia and yeh im her current man her x was there in the booth to lol i was the one set up on the end by the main isle and no pics i forgot my camera both days but there were some very hamb friendly cars for a wichita show that is for sure cant wait till next year it is even going to be bigger

7. bscottstudio

bscottstudio
    from Kansas

Hey we were there. We had a whole row of bikes and buggys with Sparky workin on one all weekend.