Register now to get rid of these ads!

Antwerpen, Belgium: Scrapers Indoor Nostalgia Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by retro54, Mar 22, 2005.

1. retro54

retro54
    from PA

Hey is Anyone going to this show or have you gone to this show? I'm living in Rome, Italy right now and thougt it might make a nice weekend trip, but wondered if it would be worth it? Also, if anyone can recomend a good way to get there from italy, I'd welcome some suggestions.. I have a euro-rail pass but wouldn't look forward to the long train ride... anyone from down this way drivin there? haha.. doesn't hurt to ask... ok, just wondering hopefully someone can shed some light for me.. thanks in advance!

ohh here's a link to the scrapers website.... http://www.scrapers.be/home.html

2. Should be a pretty big show... I haven't been there before.. First time this year. We'll have some bikes on display... I'll be there all weekend.

"Scrapers" are doing a pretty big thing there, that's where we'll be set up too.

Some rock 'n roll and punk bands are playing too... Probably a good party on Sat. night...

Maurice

3. we're all going (we= http://www.loudmufflers.com ). I went to it last year, wich was kind of an improvised Scrapers show within the big show, and it was killer, this time the Scrapers show is fully organised with bands, bars....... the whole shebang, and they have a whole hall to themselves, so yes, it's worth it.

Take the night train.

4. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

There are a bunch of cheapo airlines you can fly with

Do a Google

If you buy right you can fly cheaper than drivin' or railin'

There are a bunch flying outta Rome

5. I went last time as well and looking forward to this one. Here's some pics of last year's show:
    [​IMG]
    Thes Scrapers' area:
    [​IMG]
    and some of their cars:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Might not be not be HAMB-material, but I loved this one:
    [​IMG]