Register now to get rid of these ads!

Someone just stole Larry Watson's Ranchero!! *update on page 7* FOUND!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eryk, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hope they catch those mother fucks!!!!

BTT

And how about a sticky?

2. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

this is sad but true. i had some tools and boat equipment stolen from our old house and the cop came out and said basically shit happens and sorry for your loss. he said if you know who did it your better off catching him and taking it out of his ass.

i hate to through this out there but i would look at who ever knew the house was empty and ask them if they have been telling somebody about it. i am not saying they had anything to do with it by no means but word of mouth can end up in the wrong ears. when my grandma died we moved in to her house for awhile cause she was having stuff stolen by her so called friends. this was when i was a kid and my dad used to pay my best friend who lived down the street to come and feed our animals. well we didnt know it but he had been bringing his dead beat uncle with him and sure enough one day the house was broken into and they took everything from a safe to my dads tunnel ram.
    weeks later i was at my friends house and there is my moms three wheeler sitting next door and the tweekers who lived there all of a sudden had a hole in there hood i assume where they tried installing the tunnel ram. i told my friends uncle thats my moms three wheeler and i was gonna go get my dad. i come back and its gone. the cops said there was nothing they could do and my dad really didn't push it cause he got paid off by the insurance already.

3. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

So, the house has been broken into as well, jewelry stolen and all.
    As bad as this is, what i really wanna know is: did they take the museum stuff too?
    I sure hope not.

If not i think doin turns watchin it its the best idea. hell, if i lived in Cali i would help you guys doin it w/ out the shadow of a doubt!

4. terryr

terryr
    from earth

They might have just used it as a truck to haul away all their booty, and left it on a side street.

5. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

You would think even the Victimville coppers would have found it if it was sitting by the side of the road. I hope it did not go out in the desert and become a target for shooters.

6. 76cam

76cam

Is there any new leads on this yet. Or is it just still gone.

7. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

No leads yet I've got a bunch of people looking for it. Thx Roger

8. John Denich

John Denich

Lets keep looking guys!

9. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Any news on this?
    And was the memorabilia stolen too?

10. nachodog

nachodog
    from socal

Some thief needs to get caught and be made an example of for the others thinking about snatching someone elses car. Hope it gets back in one piece.

11. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

12. Eryk

Eryk

UPDATE:

The car was recovered!!!!!!

The tweeker theory turned out to be true. They caught two scumbags out in Adelanto, literally 10 miles from Larry's house. They're in jail as we speak. The car was recovered and is coming home. Not sure what Jr plans to do with it. Shit, I'll buy it if he doesnt want it. Someone needs to take care of Larry's stuff the way he would have wanted it. Sheesh.

I dont think there was any damage to it. Not sure if any of Larry's personal items were recovered. And I'm not sure what the names of the culprits are. All I know is that someone spotted the car and called the cops. Roger will have more details later. But for now...Larry's car is coming home!

A big thanks to everyone for getting the word out. I'm certain the quick spread of info to the masses aided in the recovery.

13. good thing it was recovered. fuck those tweakers.

14. John Denich

John Denich

15. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

Glad to. Hear this news.

16. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Hate to say it and it goes against my better judgement, but something still makes me hope they get the crap beat out of them in jail.

17. Von Franco

Von Franco

I just want the names of these two fucks .....................

18. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Note:
    It was not the police investigation that did this, it was the public's investigation. The "overall we" did this, and this is something that WE need to do for each other, regardless of owner stature or property value.

Keep your eyes peeled, there are still way too many missing cars out there.

19. 65Riviera

65Riviera

Great news!!!

fuckin' scumbags....

20. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

21. wingedexpress

wingedexpress

Thats great. Another car back where it belongs.

22. sololobo

sololobo

Halla-f'n-luu-ya!! Good work gettin the word out kids. This is really wonderful news. now if we just had that good news on the Pomona roadster! ~sololobo~

23. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

Bout damn time one of these stolen car threads had a happy ending.

24. jokerjason

jokerjason

Awesome man, thats killer news.....f*&kin greaseballs...get a job and buy your own shit. JOKER JASON.

25. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

I know Jr. is happy they got the car back and he really cares for his dads stuff. The guy is just grieving in his own way. It takes time for everyone and everyone is different. I'm glad they found the car.

26. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

I'm with Franco!

27. Best news I've heard all week.

(Anybody have an update on the Chev truck stolen in Texas)

28. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Very cool it was recovered!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  29. Eryk

Eryk

Agreed. And I know its hard with him being up in Merced. No disrespect meant. True, everyone handles these things differently. If it were me, his stuff would be on display at an official Larry Watson museum. Not in an empty house. Lord knows, there have been lots of offers to help make this happen. But in the end, none of us have the decision-making power to do it. And this is where I will bite my tongue.:)

30. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

great news, two things i can't stand are thieves and liars.