Register now to get rid of these ads!

i feel like a child

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slag Kustom, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

it is as a child that i havve to whrite this I AmchRyining as i loose my best friend that i have known fore more then 20 yearswith out any cares or oncerns. we have both delt with eachothers bs without anthy thoughts or concerns. i feel like a little girl soobing as i type this knowing he is halflfway to flordia.only as a good friend i can wish him the best and all will be the best for him as he goes on his way there.

best of luck and all your best dreams be fullfuleded in floridia.

slag

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

wow slag,,, no bullshit, i got a few tears of my own going here thinkin about my best friend right across the street,,,

3. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

I know it's a cliche' but good ones are hard to find......

4. Conrad Birdie

Conrad Birdie

Try Phonics to pass the time....

5. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

LAAAST CAALL For Slag!! :D

6. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

im sorr for sounding like a little child but i have known 00MACK (anthony white ) for more then 20 years he has becum part of my family and more my 3 year old neice knows him by name and loveshim and all his art work and cars (wheather a kustom or stocker) it brings me to tears as a grown adult to have to loose such a great friend even though he is only a 3 hour flight away.
    he will be the first to tell you that i am a bad ass heart less guy but im sure after the past year with sunday dinners and my neice he will change his tune.

i have said more then i should at this time and dont judge me because of this

7. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

nobody is judging you slag. Nobody was closer to Anthony than you and we'll all miss him. No more jokes about tranny hookers, punching his grandmother in the "snot box", colostomy bags, or classic lines like "Why is she covered in NUT?"...I'm getting a little misty here myself. Things aren't gonna be the same.

It takes a bigger man to cry than to fight. And it's not a "goodbye" to Anthony, more of a "see you later".

8. bowtie327

bowtie327
    from Tracy, Ca.

When Ifirst seen the post, I thought he was dying. At least you can be happy he isn't. Sorry to hear that he has to leave ya though, and don't worry about the cryin', it happens to the best of us.

9. randy

randy

RIP...

Oh wait,,, Rest In Florida.

Might be the same thing.

-r

10. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

...............glad I got to meet him. Awesome striper and knows more about Kustoms than anyone I have ever met. Sorry to see you having your buddy move away, but I wish him much happiness.......

[​IMG]

11. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

Hell, I miss him and I didnt even know him that well!

12. I met Slag from Anthony White,a true gentlemen of our scene. And Apples don't far fall from the tree as they say. Slag has helped me,a partial stranger, in such a way that he has gained my friendship for years to come. We'll keep you busy! Plus we're further away from you, Ya know what that means..... ROAD TRIP!!

13. Mutt

Mutt

Yes, it's known as "God's waiting room" down here...:eek: :D

Mutt

14. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

Slag, i dont think anyone will miss him like you will, but i know me and bobby will miss him alot. but hey, look on the bright side, you still got us. dont be a stranger, come around, and if ya dont i'll just come up to your house and drag ya out.

15. DrJ

DrJ

Whan I saw the thread title my first thought was "Slag must be coming out of the closet and going all Michael "Jacko" Jackson on us"

But it's about 00MACK?
    He just posted Thursday...
    Is he dead or is this just about him ascending from Hell (NewJersey) into Paradise (Florida)?
    If he's dead, Sorry to hear that and what happened?
    If this is just about him moving, get the fuck off the internet till you can type some sober words.

(You can either find yourself another lover or move to Florida too.) ;)

16. Anchor

Anchor
    from N/A

It sucks, I just lost a good friend to Cali. And although it is no replacement for them showing up in your garage at 2 am just to hang out and mess around with things, at least at this day and age we have the internet and so you can talk to them instantously and not worry about if your letter made it. I wish him the best of luck on his move and the same to you in this new adventure you're faced with.

17. At first I thought that was a steel nipple welded to an aluminum keg and I wanted to be best friends with the guy that could do THAT.:rolleyes:

Then I realized it was a stainless keg and I started crying...:(
    No best friend for me either.

Besides, they just fuck your ol' lady, anyway.:mad:

JOE:cool:

18. scarylarry

scarylarry

DrJ, thats some funny shit! Christ, whats happened to spelling with NJ guys?