Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Dr_Jekyll

Dr_Jekyll

Hello all, Figure I better get my butt in here and post before the "Firestorm" starts in my other thread.:)

I'm a long time hot rodder that lives in North Carolina. I love my Chevrolets. I live at the drag strip as much as I can and I hit every car show that I can make locally. I have a 1993 Indy Pacecar Camaro with a 396 LT4 stroker, direct port nitrous system, TH400, blah, blah, blah. It has been sitting for a few years now and I will get it back up and running in the future. It's funny how everything changed when I met my girl.:D I'm just kidding about her, she's great and she loves the cars and car stuff almost as much as I do. Eventually I plan on swapping a LS3 into the Pacecar. Ah well, that's it for now, I got to get to work.

2. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

Welcome, although im not sure how helpful this group will be in regards to your modern rides. We are primarily 64 and below. Hopefully we will rub off on you and you and your lady will be rollin in a traditional rod,custom or muscle car.

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Des Moines, Iowa!

4. REBEL43

REBEL43
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from TENNESSEE

Welcome from TN

5. Dr_Jekyll

Dr_Jekyll

Thanks for the welcomes. I will own a 1st gen Camaro before I die and I would also love to have a 55 shoebox like the 1 from 2 lane blacktop. For now I have to make due with the "family truckster" and the pacecar.:)

6. RNess

RNess

Welcome, from Virginia!

7. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

8. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

welcome from Sweden