Register now to get rid of these ads!

Someone just stole Larry Watson's Ranchero!! *update on page 7* FOUND!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eryk, Feb 13, 2011.

1. historynw

historynw

btt....they better get it into the police system soon

2. That just sucks! That Ranchero is a nice car. Eyes open in the I.E. Chances are that it was indeed a "Tweeker move" and the car will show up.. Hopefully intact.

bttt for Larry

3. So they said the thief rode his bike there. Do the cops have bike for prints, or did thief take it away?
    This thieft is going to make a lot of people angry, but if its a low life meth head, then im sure itll be found, just hope its sooner than later.
    I wish we could get rid of the tweaker candy. Far to many rip offs due to that crap, and world wide problem.

4. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

What's this world a comin' too???

5. RDR

RDR

Sonofabitch.....I drove that Ranchero to Tijuana,Mexico in a last ditch effort to save Larrys' life...... picked up some cancer medicine at the Hoxsey Clinic and arrived in Merced just hours before he died...He was too weak by then for anything to help.....freakin' cruel world out there guys...

Attached Files:

6. 58 Delpala

58 Delpala
    from NC

This needs a sticky!!!!

7. Aside from the fact that is was Larry's car, just the idea of breaking into someone's property and stealing is sick. The lack of respect for people and property in this country is out of hand.
    Do like they do in the middle east.....catch them and cut off their hand. It
    is not politically correct but it will get their attention!

8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

9. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Wow. I suppose this adds up to the sentimental value of the thing.
    Personally i love it, and i think 70s design is underrated.

I truly hope it was a crakhead lookin for a quick buck and that the car will be found soon. I would hate to see this one disappear.

10. Stu55

Stu55
    from Dallas Tx

Hang the thieves like horse thieves of the past. That will stop lots of this csr theft nonsense.

11. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Nothing to help here but this thread reminded me that Mickey Thompson and his wife Trudy were killed by a couple of low life scum riding bicycles into their gated community. Shot both of them in the driveway and escaped on bikes............never caught.:mad:

Frank

12. sololobo

sololobo

W.T.F., this is "The Larry Watson's ride", it is a nice looking Ford. I would be proud as hell to pilot that baby. Hope this is solved quick, another reminder we all have to think completely new secutity with all our gear and cars. It only will get worse. ~sololobo~

13. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Aww man the 72's were my fav Torino/Ranchero. Hope they catch the fuckers who did this and get the car back safe.

14. BTT

Any news?

STICKY??

15. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

What a fuck'n shame. Hope it comes back.:(

16. slim tempo

slim tempo

Awful to hear. When I was younger and lived in Oakland I would remove my coil wire at night. Might start doing it again.

17. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

This is what I was thinking, most likely a Kid that lives close, and wanted to go joy riding, I hope that's the case because otherwise the car may not be found, pulling prints from the bike is possilbe but would only come back with hits if the person or persons are in the system, Everyone keep Your eyes open, the Cops will need all the help We can give Them.

18. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

the bike was probably stolen too

19. Left Turn

Left Turn
    Member Emeritus
    from Omaha, NE

man... this hits home big time.. hope they find it.. lots of sentimental value, and a beautiful piece of history.... love those rancheros..

20. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

used to love the Victorville-Apple Valley area. Lots of nice soft sand. Hopefully the ranchero is found but for some strange reason the thief is never found.
    "HAVE SHOVEL, WILL TRAVEL"

21. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

22. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

What? A tweeker in Victorville? Not possible.....

There are a ton of low life up there (I know, just got out of the area) and steal just to support habits. It should turn up and hopefully in decent condition. Don't bother with the VV police department, most likely they will do the police report over the phone as they are too busy with car jackings and gang issues.

23. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Talked to Larrrys son this morning, the house was ransacked, all electronics, his jewelry etc, the police now have the bike, serial number disfigured. I guess they only had room in the ranchero bed left for one bike. Roger

24. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

wow that is f'ed up no respect!!!!

25. How low will they go. No respect at all.

26. LSGUN

LSGUN
    from TX

Damn shame...

27. RDR

RDR

looks like it's time to take shifts in the museum guys...the low lifes will be back to see what they missed in the building out back....catch them and have our way with the bastards.!!

28. Zombie Plymouth

Zombie Plymouth

thats shitty, they deserve to have their hands chopped the fuck off. i almost wanna bet that when its found its gonna have donk wheels...

29. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Nothing is sacred these days

30. toml24

toml24

By now the car is on the "Hot Sheet" or CRT terminal in every police car and Highway Patrol car in the Western United States. With that very unique (and great looking) Ford "3-B" light blue color and the shape of the car it will be spotted in a nano-second by law enforcement. This car is under a tarp somewhere. Someone on the inside with the bad guys will open up and tell all.