Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any shows or swapmeets within maybe 500 miles of Columbus Ohio this weekend 2/12 ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny1290, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Since I can't seem to leave columbus I thought I'd check to see if anything is happening? I've been to a few swapmeets recently and just in case I thought I better ask. Thanks!

edit: Figured I'd post what I find. If anybody has thoughtst about these, I'd love to hear it.

VCCA Swap Meet - Vintage Chevy Collectors Association
    Dates: February 13, 2011 - February 13, 2011
    Arts & Crafts and Annex Buildings
    Springfield, OH
    Clark County
    Description: Car show and swap meet. All makes and models welcome and parts available for all makes.
    Event Hours: 8am to 5pm

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. dennisk

dennisk
    from Indiana

This weekend Feb 12 and Feb13th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis Indiana there is the Motorama sponsored by the Indy Road Rockets car club . The Motorama is part of the world of Wheels car show. The Motorama has h.a.m.b. friendly cars in it. Also a swap meet for your enjoyment.

3. Cyclone GT

Cyclone GT

Was at WOW setting up our company booth on Thursday, some nice stuff at the show! Didn't get around the swap meet, maybe today I'll get around there.

4. Johnny1290

Johnny1290