Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Looking for a Bay Area pinstriper

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wannabewannabe, Feb 10, 2011.

1. wannabewannabe

wannabewannabe

Fellows HAMBers. It's been a while since I've posted, but I have a little non-automotive project that I feel like you guys would be the best resource for.

I'm looking for a good Bay Area pinstriper who would be interested in striping a pool cue. Someone with a creative and steady hand. The back story is that I play in an amateur pool league, and one member of my team does not have her own cue. She's been playing with house cues for a couple of years now, and the rest of the team feels it's about time she had her own cue to play with. She's an artist herself, a sculptor mostly, who creates art primarily from old animal bones. So what I want to do is have some bones and possibly her name striped onto the cue.

Can you guys and gals recommend anyone here in the San Francisco Bay Area who would be willing and could do something like this? Maybe one of you guys can do it? Thoughts?

2. Wimone, Style Kings look him up in the threads

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. wannabewannabe

wannabewannabe

Thanks guys! Any others out there?