Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage WOW WOW WOW VanDerPol Collection Auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by salvageprincess65, Feb 9, 2011.

1. salvageprincess65

salvageprincess65
    from MInnesota

Guys! If you are looking for the cars that matter. Mark your schedule books for Aug. 19th and 20th in Corsica, South Dakota. Fabulous auction of Collector cars, trucks, and cars. They are older restored and everything you want. MANY Fords! MANY! Model A's Fords from the 30's and 40's, Chevrolet, Imperials, Plymouths, NASH, STudebaker, PIckups, and Trucks. A 1941 Ford Cab Over, 1936 Ford 1/2 ton Pickup, Plymouth Pickup, and Much more! I'll be loading pictures and inventory so plan now! We also have many other auctions coming up. 59 Caddy Conv. in OK. and more! See www.vanderbrinkauctions.com for more details or give me a holler!
    Yvette VanDerBrink 605-201-7005
    But this one is the BOMB! :D

2. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

Thanks for the info!

3. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Links don't work to see what is going to be in the auctions.

4. cjo13

cjo13
    from SD

Try the link now. It is up and working. If you are in to the Higher end cars this would be one to attend. Not much for us part scroungers trying to feed 3 kids, but I will be there anyway. It is not that far.... You may never know.

CJO13