Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SO-CAL Speed Shop Event Tour 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimA, Feb 2, 2011.

1. mickeyc

mickeyc

Hello Jim, MickeyC here. I will be traveling thru Kansas City Saturday on my way to freeze my tail in Minnesota. Did not know about the Autorama,
    hope to take it in and stop by and say Hello.

2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Bring warm clothes & I sent you a PM about some stuff to check out.

Chris

3. rodncustom

rodncustom

Congratulations buddy! Glad to see you back on the HAMB, back at So-Cal, and back in the saddle again...:)

4. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Congrats on your new endeavor . I did pinstriping at MC events across the country for 30 years, and I can tell you that it's a great way to see this great nation that we live in . If I can offer a bit of advice , it would be to try and get off the interstates as often as possible and see the real USA ! I'm a little envious.

5. The Brudwich

The Brudwich

Jim, wish you the best on your trip. Glad to hear things are looking up for ya again.

6. See you at the show buddy! I hope you packed your long johns!

7. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I'm actually at the COLDEST predicted spot for the next week in Amarillo, Texas- Minus One! Just drove through a hellacious snow storm where the Semi in front of me was being blown sideways and almost tipping over the last 50 miles! Now I just want to park it for the night and the weather through Oklahoma is supposed to be better tomorrow (REALLY bad right now!). Thanks everyone for helping out and lining up places and people to visit. Thanks Jim