Register now to get rid of these ads!

GNRS, HAMB meet & greet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the-stig, Feb 1, 2011.

1. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I was happy to make the M&G and even made the picture. Great seeing all of you HAMBer's. Caught up with a few I met over the years and met a few new folks. Always a pleasure meeting friends old and new.

2. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I was happy to make the M&G and even made the picture. Great seeing all of you HAMBer's. Caught up with a few I met over the years and met a few new folks. Always a pleasure meeting friends old and new.

Had hoped to meet Ryan. Guess it gives me a reason to keep attending HAMB M & G's.

3. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It was fantastic finally meeting up with some of my HAMB friends I've never gotten together with...what a great crew!! :cool:

4. yblock292

yblock292

was nice meeting you guys, hope to see ya'll again

5. jersey greaser

jersey greaser

i see jersey suede on the almost very left 3rd row back. in the gray shirt and blue jeans.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Here's a few I took of the group shot. I wanted to make sure I got everyone in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nolly

nolly

Typical tardy 'No-Hoper'!!:p:eek:

8. I was in the area only for the Friday, wished I could've made it Saturday to meet the family HAMB'rs too! But boy what a Friday!!!! My first time to a West Coast show, none of these around the South will ever be the same.
    [​IMG]

My Favorite place of all, Suede Palace!

Still on Cali time too, should be snooz'n right now, I'll be on a chainsaw in four hours.​

9. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Well, most of the NY Geezer Gang was there, but we were so far to the rear of any of the photos none of us could be seen! Which is a good thing, we're all pretty scarey and don't photograph well! Next year we'll try to be early and clean up as best we can...

JohnN, aka "oldandkrusty"

10. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

3 of us from Indy were there Friday, had a great time