Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Turlock Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tim Brown, Jan 30, 2011.

1. So what did all you fog dwellers find in Turlock? Any $2400.00 traditonal Halibrand gas caps? Lets hear it...

2. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

This was the best thing I found.... I talked him down to $58,250.00 but we couldn't quite finalize the deal... ;)

[​IMG]

So we continued to walk around and gaze at the endless amounts of rusty shit...

[​IMG]

All is all it was a good show! The amount of people was HUGE and it seemed to take forever to get in. I scored tail lights for the '32 and another Chrysler rear-end for Dragster Projects.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

I found some stuff for my project '51 Ford coupe like 5 good condition 15"x6" steel rims with 4 1/2" bolt pattern for $40. But, a friend got a early flathead V8-60 Edelbrock (with Los Angeles on it) intake manifold and a pair of good 97's on it for $250-had been in storage for 40 years. Rain today will slow things down. Oh ya, it was a Sunny 75 degrees Friday while I was at the GNRS in Pomona.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  4. SANTO_DIABLO

SANTO_DIABLO

I didnt find what i was looking for at the swap, but it was really cool to see the Old Crow belly tank in person!