Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone buildin' 35 Dodge Trucks?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chad, Mar 13, 2005.

1. chad

chad

I had a 35 dodge truck cab given to me today,Is anyone building one of these things?I would like to see some that people are building to get some ideas.Its a pretty neat looking cab.

Chad

2. Like this one? My favorite..

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5030

oops, gotta work on photo attachments.:rolleyes:

jay

3. hagar

hagar

'33 thru early '35 had the same cab with suicide doors. Late '35's had convenventional doors. I have a '33 plymouth moredoor I want to make into a pickup;shame your in Canada,I'd trade a '32 ford cab with GOOD doors or cash you out. A great find if it's solid.

4. kentucky

kentucky

Any early truck cab can make a cool hot rod by channelling the width of the frame, running a slightly bobbed bed and no fenders. Add a cool engine(a hemi would RULE) and instant hot rod:D

5. pigpen

pigpen
    from TX USA

My buddy Goob is building a '34 which looks about the same. He's going kind of slow though; does too much work on other peoples cars. Here's a pic. Sorry about the darkness. :cool:

pigpen

[​IMG]

6. old beet

old beet

I'm doin the glass in one now!.............OLDBEET

7. old beet

old beet

Rear 35 Dodge, Viper V-10 power.

8. chad

chad

9. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Not yet but maybe about to be building one, Got a call asking if I want to buy one, supposedly already rolling new chassis, with fenders, has suicide doors, I think its chopped already too, for 3K. Frame has already been Mustang II'd which is not my choice, but If I run front fenders it'll be okay I guess.

anybody got anymore pics of one?

10. Do a search under my user name, something about early 30's mopar truck. It'll bring up the post I had about the same subject, and a bunch more pix. I really love that truck!

Jay

11. bowtie327

bowtie327
    from Tracy, Ca.

A teacher at my sckool has one. Has a straight six flat head in it. I asked him if I could buy it and he told me he wanted 7k for it. That was with no running gear, windows, steering, bed, or interior. Looks nice though and its not chopped.