Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moultrie Automotive Swapmeet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aintscaird, Jan 25, 2011.

1. aintscaird

aintscaird
    from georgia

Hey our car show is coming around again next weekend. Feb 4th,5th, and 6th.
    If anybody is coming PM me I'd love to meet ya. If anybody has been before let me know how our show stacks up as it is biggest event of it's kind I've been to. Also I told the girls @ Tarragon Grill I'd give them a plug. It's far and away the best place to eat in Moultrie Ga.

2. beanis

beanis

My swap meet experience is limited to the southeast, so I can't speak of all that many. But I will say while Moultrie is not nearly as large as say the Charlotte Auto Fair or the Turkey Run, it's certainly worth the trip (about 4 hours one way for me). And, as far as good deals, friendly people and a great facility...I don't think any swap meet beats Moultrie. It's well done, it's reasonably priced to attend, sell, camp, etc. and the folks who run it are good, friendly, and helpful people.

Maybe it's just been my good luck for the good times there...but it's my favorite. I'll be there...selling a few things ( maybe) and just hanging out with my buds and enjoying the always friendly crowd. Ya'll stop by and buy! ... or just say hey. Swap meet 360-363