Register now to get rid of these ads!

another what is it worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crotex, Jan 24, 2011.

1. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

I have some antique porcelain signs that I am thinking about selling. I have searched all over the net and cannot find anything about them. They are Conoco signs. The are 17 feet long and 16 inches tall. They are a two piece sogn that is white with green letter saying" continental oil company" Then on each end they have the red Conoco symbol. I have 2 of these signs and they are in good shape.
    I know pictures help alot I just dont have a way of posting them at the moment but I will work on it. I was just hoping that someone may know what I am talking about by my description.
    If anyone knows about these things please give me a price range of what they could be worth or where i could find out more about them. Thanks

2. I'm not sure what these could be worth without seeing them. But in my experience the larger signs seem to not fetch as much money as average sized signs. A sign that size is hard for most people to display. Very cool though to see one all the way across the wall in a room.

3. banzaitoyota

banzaitoyota

post a pic here and on the Garage Journal.

4. Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed
    from USA

Depends on who wants 'em! I'd throw those bad boys on ebay and watch 'em go.

5. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

I agree with Road Farmer, the larger the sign the more difficult to sell, Try www.oldgas.com they have a good message board and a pretty friendly bunch, I'm sure someone there can help you!

6. baspinall

baspinall
    from SE PA