Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Info, History Wanted on my 57 Chevy Ex-Drag Car called blastoff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57blastoff, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Looking for any Info on my 57 Chevy, Especially Photos in Action or anything pertaining to this car or any contact Information. This is a Quebec, Canada Ex-Racer. Would Appreciate any Help on getting some History about BLASTOFF, Thanks Guys.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. 2manyprojects

2manyprojects

I can tell ya I,v haven't seen it down here in the Midwest. Diffently not for sale down here. SWEET ride. I THINK everyones to worried about "Chuck Vito's 57 " You got you a nice one there. Have some fun with it.

3. There's got to be Someone Out There...............

4. Still looking for Info, Thanks.......

5. brandon

brandon

try the sign guy....he may know something.

6. Bump Again ???

7. I saw that car online for sale some where....you the newest owner?

8. No, Have owned the car for quite some time now. Some French guys in Quebec posted an Ad on Kijiji wanting to buy this car, They were just Time Wasters/Dreamers, They thought they would get the car for nothing..........

9. Still looking for Info. Someone out there must have snapped a pic of this car back in the 1960-70's up here in the Northeast. Thanks

10. koolkemp

koolkemp

I remember the Fink(Norris in Ottawa) talking about the car if you know him he may know something about it...

11. Sorry, no help on your search. But I've just gotta say, I LOVE a 210 hardtop! The few I have seen in person have usually been "Bel Aired" with the side inserts, etc.. How about some details on it? Engine & driveline. Is the car as solid as it looks? Way cool.

12. dragass

dragass

Did you try and research the names on the car?

13. Researched all former owners of the car, seems that they are all deceased.

14. Deuces

Deuces

...... Yikes!!!!! :eek:

15. Have not talked to Norris for quite some time now but I'm sure he would have let me know of any history he may know of about this car.

16. biscaynes

biscaynes

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011