Register now to get rid of these ads!

In town for GNRS with time to kill

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EXK, Jan 20, 2011.

1. If your Here for the GNRS or just a local and have some time to kill i welcome you to come by and take a shop tour. Our normal hours are monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm. We are still trashing to finish a car for the GNRS so we will be working over this coming weekend also.

Thanks, Rick Erickson of Exk
    Extreme Kustoms 951 678-3520
    21093 Grand ave Wildomar Ca 92595
    www.exkustom.com

2. Hey for you guys planning on coming by over this weekend please call first with a time you will be here so i can open the front gate.

Thanks, Rick Erickson of Exk
    Extreme Kustoms 951 678-3520
    www.exkustom.com

3. SLEDLORD

SLEDLORD
    from OC

Bttt. I plan to bring some friends from up north by around noon today. Called your phone and left a message. See you soon

4. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I'll catch you at the show Saturday. How's the rear window coming? PM me the cell number again.

James

5. Hey literally just got the call it's ready and come and get it. It's good to have friends you can count on when the prusher is on. See you at the show. Rick Erickson

Will pm you my cell number

6. If you are planning on coming by today we are still thrashing on the Old's Rocket with all the finall touches that needs to be at the GNRS this afternoon so we will not have much time to show you around but your still more than welcome to come and look around. Thanks, Rick Erickson

7. Ok i can breath a little easier now. The Old's Rocket is at the GNRS. All next week i will have more time to show you around.

Thanks, Rick Erickson
    951 678-3520

Attached Files:

8. Hey, Now that the Gnrs is over and most have returned home. I want to say thank's to all that came by the shop and all the kind words. It was real cool to see the face's of fellow HAMBer's and BS in person. Alot of you took pics when here and most likely at other shops also. I think it would be kind of cool if some of you could shear them and hear your stories.

Oh, fellow kustom lovers are always welcome to come by the shop and see what we are working on so if you are in my area come on by and say hi.

GB & Thanks, Rick Erickson