Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Brothers 1950 Chevy Was Stolen Last Night!! (UPDATE CAR RECOVERED!!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zombie57Ranchero, Jan 20, 2011.

1. MR.59

MR.59
    from calif.

hope they find it

2. Vintage Soul

Vintage Soul

Yeah I've had some shady cars cruise by late at night so I have just been keeping my apartment windows open at night lately and thank god it paid off. Those diesel engine flat beds are pretty loud. I yelled from my window that the cops are coming and they got in the truck and took off. I'm sure they will be back. One of these days I hope I can afford to get an apartment that has a garage...it would really help me sleep at night.

3. Vintage Soul

Vintage Soul

oh and saving up for a gps alarm

4. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Damn cool man, score one for the good guys!

You might want to update the original post because some people won't read all the way to page 3 to find out it's recovered :)

5. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Ok guys heres the update...The Car was found in Pomona at a motel 6, Some cholos jacked it and were trying to sell it for $400! What a bunch of crackheads...Everything on the car is still there and good but they cut the lines to the compressor for the bags and left a bunch of trash in the car.....other then that in the end all that matters is the car was recovered! Thanks again to everyone on the hamb and a big thanks to the diamond bar PD!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  6. pepeford50

pepeford50

hell yeah brotha im so glad hes gettin his car back

7. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

8. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Sucks to have it damaged but at least its in one piece.

9. DIRTY_WHITE_BOY

DIRTY_WHITE_BOY
    from Tennessee

That is Great news!! Glad you got it back!!

10. Mac_55

Mac_55

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

good news for sure

12. Great news! A couple replaced hoses is nothing compared to what could have happened, obviously.

13. Philbilly

Philbilly

Damn that sucks! I hope they find it and catch the sorry ass who stole it!

14. Philbilly

Philbilly

Just read the last few posts. Glad you got it back!

15. FINALLY one with a happy ending! Kudos to the Cops too man, as obviously they were paying attention enough to catch these clowns before your brother's car was lost for good.

This makes me happy.

-Dave

16. jasone

jasone

Good news indeed, bunch of fucks pro'lly got too messed up on that dust and passed out...glad the PoPos were able to find it.

17. oldman2

oldman2

Sorry about the damage, but glad everything is OK.

18. DeadSledTodd

DeadSledTodd
    from Ca.

Lucky,very lucky!!!! Did they catch the guy`s trying to sell it? I know if someone came up to me selling a car like that for $400 I would think twice about it.Times are hard man,crime is only going to get worse.

19. crap was it a tow company or private flatbed..........i freakin HATE people, that's why I'm a hermit.

20. riskybiz

riskybiz

Hi saw this car listed on craigslist (2aga2-2167726133) for quick sale. It had a phone number 626-922-2389 Guys name JOSH.

21. lowphat53

lowphat53
    from Virginia

Nice to see one of these end like this. Glad the car was recovered! Hopefully all these car jackings cool down.

22. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Ya seriously man we thought the car was gone for good, Ya seriously man the worse the economy gets the more were going to have to worry about these bastards trying to jack our shit

Hey man thanks for keeping an eye out, Josh is actually my brother who owns the car he put it up for sale a couple of days ago

Ya man luckily the cop was really cool and also owned a few old cars so he said to him he took it personally and wouldnt rest till the car was found, and he did a damn good job!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  23. SILVERRACER

SILVERRACER
    from I dunno

24. That's great news the car was recovered , the thief needs his fuckin balls chopped off!

25. Rickochet

Rickochet
    from Indiana

It's nice to hear good news! I hope that justice is served!!!!

26. Great News! I have goose bumps over the car being recovered!!!!I would make an effort to track down that cop and express my grattitude in person!!!! Good to know some people care!!!!!R~R

27. sololobo

sololobo

Damn, two stolen cars in a row found! That is a streak of luck. We have to be the ones to stop this by better security. Congrats dues, made ny day! Enjoying my morning coffee cruz much more now. ~sololobo~

28. That great news to find it intact is a blessing

29. big_jae

big_jae

congrats on gettin the ride back in one piece...dont let this mishap slow your bro down, keep on building!

30. congrats on getting it back.