Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Groundhog Gala 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakespeed63, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Hey Gang, As winter sets in, time to mark your calenders for the upcoming 2011 Groundhog Gala car show. New location this time, will be held at a real bitchin' venue, Route 46, in Sanford Florida. http://www.route-46.com/ All the show info can be found at www.groundhoggala.com Our web guru is adding the final touches this week, so you can access hotels, bands, vendors, changes and such.

Looking forward to seeing all you hooligans there and hopefully some fresh faces and wheels. Registration is same as last year, $15 ahead of time, $20 DOS. Vendors spots $25 Swap $25. Mail checks to: Steve Lambert(Lambo), 3908 Pinerail Circle, Valdosta GA, 31605

Host hotel: (mention G.G.car show for special rate)
    Comfort Inn and Suites
    590 Ava Court
    Sanford, FL 32771
    Main: (407) 585-1580 ext 7516

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!:)
    JT
    Misfires C.C.
    Orlando, FLA

[​IMG]

2. Sweats

Sweats

Im going!!!!!

3. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

I'm going to do my best to get back for this one!!

4. Sweats

Sweats

Gonna bring the new and improved Barney?.....if DJ helps you drive watch out..he has a habit of pretending to be in a wreak while your sleeping..scaring the shit out-a you...just ask Nads

5. ElDawgg

ElDawgg

I'm a going.....

6. sololobo

sololobo

I would like to come to the event, but I think I will be at a snow shoveling party about then. Damn wet, cold, messy, heavy, *****, stuff. Tell me again why I left sunny California! ~Sololobo~

7. I'll be going... If for nothing else, the photo ops with all the highway signs... and to kanoodle with Nads

8. Well if Sweats is going to be there. Forget it...

9. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Oh, you're not going Nate? I guess I can go now.

10. Sweats

Sweats

Damn bro...thats cold....and I just scored all this Cady stuff...that I was just gonna give ya!..but not now..nope..HAH!

Thanks John..your allways welcome

11. I'll be there. I scored some '32 parts at z-hills and we'll trade.

12. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Shit ! I don't have anything to bribe with ! Maybe I'll find something in Daytona.

13. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I'm excited

14. I know, back up a little.

15. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

Ha, ha, I've heard all about that one. I'd love to drive Barney back especially the way she's looking these days.

16. skoh73

skoh73

Glad I found this! I'm gonna be down in Fla w the girlfriend that weekend- Leesburg, her folks live there. This is gonna make the winter a LOT more bearable!

17. OK, now that the "triptafan" has worn off and the Turkey Rod Run is over, next good Florida show will be the Groundhog Gala. Tried to pass out as many flyers as we could, at the TRR, but still may need to spread the word here as well. Hoping to see some fresh faces and sheetmetal. Seems like there is allot of cool projects in the works. Don't be afraid to bring-em, even if on a trailer, for all to see and appreciate your handywork. Love Tylordurben's ,Carson top Shoebox Ford, too bad he will be out of the state and cannot bring it.

Please Note: Pre-registration is $15, NOT $20, as mentioned on the website.
    http://www.giddyupgomusic.com/groundhog/entry.html
    Send them to Lambo ASAP.

Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho DeVilles will be the Headliners, along with Giddy Up Go (nickel jukebox country) Looking forward to a great show, hope ya'll can make it.
    JT

18. Dallas

Dallas
    from Tampa Fla

Sounds like a great time. I'm looking foward to this show. The new location sounds like it's gonna be a nice back road kinda ride from our part of the state.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  19. Happy New Years everyone!
    Bump

20. skoh73

skoh73

Looking forward to the warm weather and a car show in Feb! See you in a little over five weeks...

21. KIRK

KIRK

I'll be there. I have been to a few things at the new location and it's a great place. If you miiss you will be sorry!

22. Drive over to the Night Owl Diner and drag Cheater Chris and some of those crazy hooligans with ya'. :p
    Please leave ALL cold weather and snow, up in the north. :D Praying for warm and sunny conditions.
    JT

23. swissmike

swissmike

Clock is ticking....
    This is going to be a good one!

24. Dallas

Dallas
    from Tampa Fla

Are all the events gonna be within the 10-4 time line? Are/is the band/s playing during the day or evening time? Just trying to plan the day. Looks like I may to make another stop on that side of the state after this shin-dig is over. Looking foward to a good time at this thing. Is it to early to start a "roll call" to see who's really coming?

25. Hey Boys and Girls, Yes, showtime is basically 10am till 4pm. Restaurant will be open for breakfast, so feel free to come early. (keep in mind we may not be set up and ready at 8am) DJ Nate will have tunes spinning all day, with Giddy-up-Go scheduled to play around noon and after a short break and trophies/raffle, Hot Rod Walt and Psycho DeVilles will headline.
    All the parking will be in a grass area(weather permitting), should not intrude on customer spots, so feel free to stick around after and enjoy the place. Entry is around back through ONE gate and exit will be another gate that dumps out onto the street(hwy 46) Please go to website and download entry form and have ready at gate, will help make the traffic flow silky smooth.
    http://www.giddyupgomusic.com/groundhog/entry.html
    We are all looking forward to hosting a great show at a bitchin new venue and seeing y'all there. Great photo ops out front by the old gas station and pumps! Please remember, for those of you that partake in adult beverages, venue has stressed that no outside beer/alcohol is allowed, so.......you know what to do. ;)
    JT
    Orlando Misfires C.C.

26. Is Sex OK?
    If so there will be sex at the zoo the same evening as a Valentine dinner and party. I plan on attending both venues.

Fairvilla.com

27. Sweats

Sweats

HAHAHA....I though you was being funny there for a minute Bill, but then the link...I really laughed out loud.

28. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Bill, does the entry include wild monkey sex?

29. swissmike

swissmike

No, just regular. Wild is extra...