Register now to get rid of these ads!

calling arizona people whos going to viva las vegas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950coronet600hp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. well 97 days or so until the show.. I am trying like mad to get my van road worthy to take it to Vegas for the show.. anyone need any help? or what? It's gettin close so.. lets organize on here.. eh?

2. really? I am hoping its cause I posted this at 2am last night... lol

3. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Hey Zonie! Yeah, I'm going. I'm doing the VLV DVD (as I've done since 2004), so I'm going up early. Always wanted to do the 'Cruise to Viva' but everyone in Phoenix seemed to be leaving at a widely different time/date. I'm now in Tucson. I'll be going up on Wednesday. Was going to Laughlin the week prior but Zombie says the DragFest date is changing. You're leaving from when and when?

Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine
    www.GASSERmagazine.com

4. outside of holbrook / showlow area.... when.. dunno yet... I really want to get my 305 in my bread truck so I can get this thing going..

5. Kerry67

Kerry67

I am going.....A few of us from the Bomb Squad are heading up Thursday. Won't miss it.....

what about the DVD from last years VLV ? i was looking for it and never saw it.

6. 64starfire

64starfire

I know this is a crap shoot but....

I have two cousins that are in Kingman that will be meeting me and two other cousins there. He's having car trouble. I will be driving down another vehicle I'll be donating to him that weekend. If they could catch a ride to VLV with someone it would be really helpful. PM me if someone can help. As for timing, well beggars can't be choosers. thanks

7. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

Me and my friend are headed out thurs night around 7pm . I need the cover of darkness to hide what there going to see coming down the road .. Anyone is welcome to join we are leaving from the far west valley el mirage / litchfield park area ...

8. come on out with us (Bomb Squad CC) I think Kerry and I are leaving around 9 ish on Thursday.
    Brent

9. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

you guys want to meet up in wickenburg. ...

10. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

YOU GOT IT .. we are going to stop off and grab a bite to eat and recheck the cars before the long road there .. we figure we will be rolling out at 7 pm but it will be 8 for sure before we leave ..... shoot me an email --- [email protected]

11. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Headed up on WEDNESDAY to help Axle set up GASSER Row. Typically, I go up on THURSDAY but it takes all day from TUCSON and I'd rather be there Early Thursday.

Ernest McIntyre, Editor
    GASSER Magazine

12. Jacobgreen.....I believe we will already be there by then. Kerry and I are tentatively planning on leaving the chandler/ Gilbert area around 9am so we will probably already br through that area by the time you get there

13. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

No problem ... You guys enjoy your ride ... We be behind you if you need anything

14. Kerry67

Kerry67

Jacob.....look for the Bomb Squad Banner and shirts at the car show....come up and introduce yourself.

15. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

4 of us are flying out Wed. from Iowa. Can't to see it for the first time. Just got the A done, but too far for a shake down ride.

16. well times are rough for me, the van's not done, nor the 50, can't make it to vlv this year.. but that's the beauty thing about this show... It will be there next year too. godspeed to everyone going from maine to california! If anyone has any car issues anywhere from outside of hollbrook to flagstaff send me a message.. I should be able to help

17. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

The old panel is going on a trailer this year ... Test drivig the last 5 days proves it doesnt like anything over 60 mph before it shakes you to death .. Front rims are bent and wont ballance ordered new ones @ 280.00 bucks and there goes the gas money ... So it will be on a trailer and i'll still be there ... Viva 14 here i come ...

18. Glad your still going. I am towing mine also. I am just not sure it's ready for that many miles in one shot and the wife doesn't think she could take the noise and lack of comfort for that long of a ride. We'll see you there!

19. Kerry67

Kerry67

Look for Choppa and myself.....We will be the ones with the big idiot grins on our faces.

20. jacobgreen101

jacobgreen101
    from ARIZONA

no worries i'll keep my eyes open for ya ..

21. pikesan99

pikesan99

I'm headed up in my daily driver from Chandler/Gilbert, AZ about 7PM. It's a new Nissan FX35 if you see me.