Register now to get rid of these ads!

not a low rider

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by padorey, Jan 3, 2011.

1. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

2. At least they didn't say "nice PT Cruiser"!

3. weez

weez

I had a drawing of the Hirohata Merc on my Pee-Chee folder in 1980, (only it was yellow and red cuz I'd never seen a color pic of it!) EVERYBODY called it a lowrider, and I had no appreciation for lowriders at that time. I was an irate 12 year old... I don't care who calls my '50 Ford a lowrider now, and I do like some lowriders, but consider that a different thing, although the line is becoming blurred lately, sometimes with great results...

4. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

cars are cars . owners are ....customs , hot rodders , low riders , (dare i say it) , some are rat rodders . but its all good cause were are all car peeps ! be awful boring if all cars looked the same ! today it is really hard to do something with your car , that hasnt been done a million times . so carry on doin what your doin ! .................. steve

5. weez

weez

I guess I have two lowriders and a dunebuggy and I just have to admit it.

6. stainlesssteelrat

stainlesssteelrat
    from ms

what the fuck's wrong with lowriders?

7. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Hey, ya can't fault the low riders for being more in the main stream, can you? They've evidently done their homework, got the word out, have a thriving aftermarket, and "endorse" a wider variety of cars and "concepts and themes" than the custom car crowd has ever done. Even R-word cars are in the main stream. I suppose we can only blame ourselves, eh? Gary

8. pipty6

pipty6
    from Tracy

no wonder why, you've mentioned twice in your post that you take it to lowrider shows!