Register now to get rid of these ads!

GNRS 2011 Idea's needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mdcolby, Jan 16, 2011.

1. mdcolby

mdcolby

My 70 year old dad and I along with my wife and 11 month old will be bringing a car to the GNRS from Montana. Since this is a trip of a life time for us we would love to stay a few extra days and see some sites, the Peterson museum and Disneyland ect. Im looking for idea's on finding a good SECURE spot to store my 24' enclosed car trailer with the car in it for a few days. Im a little nervous so anyone have any ideas?

2. sololobo

sololobo

Maybe try R.V. dealers, they may be accustomed to dealing with short term larger vehicles. Just a thought maybe worth a couple phone calls, or maybe call the L.A.P.D. for advice? O.K. thats enough maybe bad suggestions from me. Good Luck and be careful for sure, get that cell phone set up discussed on here for a low price tracking device. Thefts are at a fever pitch. ~sololobo~

3. Within a mile of the Fairplex, where the GNRS will be held, there is a KOA Camp Ground. Call this number 909-593-8915. We've been in there before while attending the NHRA Finals at the Fairplex. Pomona/Fairplex KOA.
    While there you should also check out the NHRA Museum right there on the Fairplex. Have fun and enjoy.

4. calorchard

calorchard

My back yard is 50 miles east of Pomona. Safe here.

5. mdcolby

mdcolby

Thanks for the offer I might be taking you up on it unless we can find anything closer!!!

6. mkilger

mkilger
    BANNED

I sent you a PM no big deal. have a good trip Mike

7. mdcolby

mdcolby

Thank you I will be getting in touch. What days are you going to be at the show?