Register now to get rid of these ads!

introductions !!!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by earlydoug33, Jan 14, 2011.

1. earlydoug33

earlydoug33

Here I am on the H.A.M.B.
    Expanded info on me is that I am a retired body guy that is finally getting my project going now that i have time to work on my own rod. First plan is to get the 33 pu on wheels. I have for the ride stock sheetmetal all around. the pu is powered by a 241 Red Ram Hemi with a 5-speed and a 36 open drive rear axel. It will sit on crossleafs with a 32 heavy axel up front and a Posies RT Trad front spring. 48 brakes w/ the Buick brake drum swap up front. No hidden disc brakes. The cab will be extended aprox 5-6 inches for my 6/3 frame.
    I sell a few parts now and then( excess) and love the corner swap meet more than the big ones. They seem more fun: no dog eat dog !
    Glad to be here and I am willing to help with technical questions regarding body and paint or welding problems. Please send an email to get the questions started and then we can converse on the forum

2. big bad john

big bad john

.....Hello and welcome from Wisconsin....WOW....you sure got some nice cars.....you're going to like this place....enjoy.......Big Bad John

3. Welcome from Connecticut.......I had a 241 Dodge Hemi in my 39 Chevy ..Great engine

4. Welcome Doug glad you're here.

5. gladeparkflyer

gladeparkflyer
    BANNED

sounds like that project fits right in! pictures por favor?....

6. tcb-1

tcb-1

welcome aboard from Shawnee, KS!